• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

What will happen at the Democratic Convention?

What will happen at the Democratic Convention?

  • Hillary Clinton will be the nominee.

    Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Bernie Sanders will be the nominee.

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Vermin Supreme will be the nominee.

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Someone else will be the nominee.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Planet X will unleash their secret weapon - a 35 year old clone of Justin Trudeau who was born in Wa

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    27
  • Poll closed .
13??

C'mon man, there were a hell of a lot more than 13.

SMH.

What out of context nit are you picking now? There were 13 British colonies on North American soil that eventually joined the United States. They, you might remember, are represented by the red and white stripes on the US flag. There were other British colonies, not on contiguous North American soil, that didn't join us. We don't count them.

There were also non-British colonies on North American soil. We don't count those either.

The 13 colonies risked life and liberty, committing treason against the Crown. Good people bled and died, and those who lived risked trial and execution if the treason failed to bloom into rebellion.

13 colonies. What the heck are you on about this time?
 
I missed the 71 up to 75 one. Perhaps you could, while you're garnering sympathy for poor picked-upon lying billionaire scumbags, do us hard-working progressives a favor and post whatever the hell it is you're talking about?

My Google-Fu is week and my computer is slow. I can't find the full poll at CNN. Can anyone help me and FMW out?
 
What out of context nit are you picking now? There were 13 British colonies on North American soil that eventually joined the United States. They, you might remember, are represented by the red and white stripes on the US flag. There were other British colonies, not on contiguous North American soil, that didn't join us. We don't count them.

There were also non-British colonies on North American soil. We don't count those either.

The 13 colonies risked life and liberty, committing treason against the Crown. Good people bled and died, and those who lived risked trial and execution if the treason failed to bloom into rebellion.

13 colonies. What the heck are you on about this time?

wrong again.

C'mon folks, If you are going to be all smug and pretend Trump is stupid, you really, really have to bring your A game.
 
wrong again.

C'mon folks, If you are going to be all smug and pretend Trump is stupid, you really, really have to bring your A game.

You think we need to pretend Trump is stupid?
That's adorable.

Aside from how to defraud people and being a bully, any - and I mean ANY topic you can think of even I could destroy that cheeto faced :rule10: in a debate. On ANY topic.
 
You think we need to pretend Trump is stupid?
That's adorable.

Aside from how to defraud people and being a bully, any - and I mean ANY topic you can think of even I could destroy that cheeto faced :rule10: in a debate. On ANY topic.

I honestly don't think anyone could 'beat' Trump in a debate. He'd say nothing of value, talk about something meaningless, say 'BELIEVE ME! IT'LL BE YUUUGE!'.

He'll crow how he was the best, and has the best ideas, and thus the winner of the debate. He doesn't need facts. just belief in himself.
 
I honestly don't think anyone could 'beat' Trump in a debate. He'd say nothing of value, talk about something meaningless, say 'BELIEVE ME! IT'LL BE YUUUGE!'.

He'll crow how he was the best, and has the best ideas, and thus the winner of the debate. He doesn't need facts. just belief in himself.

Hard to say. I think Trump can dominate emotionally, and get in a couple good pokes at Clinton, but Clinton should have quite a few gotchas and emperor-has-no-clothes avenues of attack. I think if they were to come out even on the attacks, Trump would be seen as the victor, because he is more charismatic. So Hillary needs good clear attacks and memorable moments.

I guess we'll find out Sept 26, which is the first scheduled Trump/Clinton debate.
 
You think we need to pretend Trump is stupid?
That's adorable.

Aside from how to defraud people and being a bully, any - and I mean ANY topic you can think of even I could destroy that cheeto faced :rule10: in a debate. On ANY topic.
I don't know if Mr. T is stupid, but he is certainly off-the-charts ignorant.
 
Rule of 16.5: False superiority without any facts or citations presented.

LOLZ!

The claim is simple: There were 13 British colonies on North American soil that eventually joined the United States....There were other British colonies, not on contiguous North American soil, that didn't join us. We don't count them.

It should be very easy to prove that claim, I mean TRUMP, amiright?

Let the Big Dog give you fellas a cluebat: It was decisive in leading to the Glorious Reign of GWB the Lesser
 
LOLZ!

The claim is simple: There were 13 British colonies on North American soil that eventually joined the United States....There were other British colonies, not on contiguous North American soil, that didn't join us. We don't count them.

It should be very easy to prove that claim, I mean TRUMP, amiright?

Let the Big Dog give you fellas a cluebat: It was decisive in leading to the Glorious Reign of GWB the Lesser

When we find a Big Dog, We'll let you know.
 
You think we need to pretend Trump is stupid?
That's adorable.

Aside from how to defraud people and being a bully, any - and I mean ANY topic you can think of even I could destroy that cheeto faced :rule10: in a debate. On ANY topic.

I love how Bill Maher described the choice this election.

It's either

I'm with Her

or

I'm with Stupid
 
I honestly don't think anyone could 'beat' Trump in a debate. He'd say nothing of value, talk about something meaningless, say 'BELIEVE ME! IT'LL BE YUUUGE!'.

He'll crow how he was the best, and has the best ideas, and thus the winner of the debate. He doesn't need facts. just belief in himself.

Depends on who is scoring the debate. Anybody with even a sliver of impartiality would see that beating that vile scum is easy.
 
Depends on who is scoring the debate. Anybody with even a sliver of impartiality would see that beating that vile scum is easy.

absolutely, she is TERRIBLE at speaking off the cuff. That is why she refuses to give press conferences and does not take questions that have not been vetted by her staff.

I'd be terrified if I was a Shillary, because Hillary is going to get a real wake up call when Trump starts treating her with the contempt she richly deserves.
 
The answer is: The British Colonies of East and West Florida.

Huh, the Big Dog thought you would get that one.

Until next time, this has been Are You Smarter than a Major Party Candidate.
 
The answer is: The British Colonies of East and West Florida.

Huh, the Big Dog thought you would get that one.

Until next time, this has been Are You Smarter than a Major Party Candidate.

Which 'Big Dog'? All I see is the Fallacy of 16.5: False superiority.
 
I honestly don't think anyone could 'beat' Trump in a debate. He'd say nothing of value, talk about something meaningless, say 'BELIEVE ME! IT'LL BE YUUUGE!'.

He'll crow how he was the best, and has the best ideas, and thus the winner of the debate. He doesn't need facts. just belief in himself.

I think you can only ride that train so many times.

Also the Republican debates weren't really debates. Trump was always on the stage with 7 people "stunned at the the fact" they were on the stage with this clown. They were deer in the headlights against Tump's insults

Note* Trump has never had to be on the stage "one on one" with anyone in a real debate. Also what plays to the Republican base does not play to the general population.

I'm often amazed at how gullible the people can be sometimes. But still, overall I don't think they're this gullible. They'll sniff out that Trump is just a slick huckster way outside his element.





I hope
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom