• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

What will happen at the Democratic Convention?

What will happen at the Democratic Convention?

  • Hillary Clinton will be the nominee.

    Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Bernie Sanders will be the nominee.

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Vermin Supreme will be the nominee.

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Someone else will be the nominee.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Planet X will unleash their secret weapon - a 35 year old clone of Justin Trudeau who was born in Wa

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    27
  • Poll closed .
Now they are on to nominating Clinton. Guess that Vermont contingent nominating Clinton that was rumored didn't pan out.

And she gets it.

needed: 2382
Clinton: 2842
Sanders: 1865
(remaining 52)

ETA:
At the end of the roll call, Sanders moves that the convention suspend the procedural roles, that all votes be reflected in official record, and "...that Hillary Clinton be selected as the nominee of the Democratic Party for President of the United States."
 
Last edited:
Just because you're not sure does not make it so. DWS resigning made a hell of a lot of sense. She resigned due to public perception and end the conversation.

she resigned because she was caught red handed with her thumb on the scale
 
It's very telling, how the outrage is about source, and not content.:cool:

Well the content doesn't upset me. I look at it and give a huge "so what?"

But it clearly riled up the Bernie or Busters and that is a problem. So for me I'm mad at the BOB's for making a scene (and helping Trump) and at the hackers/leakers.
 
Moving speech by Lauren Manning, seriously burned in the WTC attack, in how Clinton was there for her, not for the cameras, after 911. A lot of testimonials about how Clinton fought for funding after the attack and funding for the health consequences that happened to people after.

Trump was not there for anyone, Trump collected $150,000 in funds for business losses. That's cringeworthy. Think I'll look into that.
 
Well the content doesn't upset me. I look at it and give a huge "so what?"

But it clearly riled up the Bernie or Busters and that is a problem. So for me I'm mad at the BOB's for making a scene (and helping Trump) and at the hackers/leakers.

Interesting watching the protests inside, and outside the convention showed at least as many upset women. Guess that is not as interesting to the biased!
 
Interesting watching the protests inside, and outside the convention showed at least as many upset women. Guess that is not as interesting to the biased!

I feel for them as I have been heavily invested in a candidate and lost. Please come cry on my shoulder and vent for a while and then it's time to get to work for the only one of the 2 major parties that gives a flying you know what for what is important to them.
 
The scale as you describe it was never at her disposal.

How silly, she was in charge of the scale.

I am baffled why Shillaries are sticking up for those mutts.

"Oh, we are not mad at the DuNCes, we are mad at bernie's supporters for not taking it in the ass without complaint"
 
How silly, she was in charge of the scale.

I am baffled why Shillaries are sticking up for those mutts.

"Oh, we are not mad at the DuNCes, we are mad at bernie's supporters for not taking it in the ass without complaint"

DWS made millions more people vote for Hillary?
 
How silly, she was in charge of the scale.
I am baffled why Shillaries are sticking up for those mutts.

"Oh, we are not mad at the DuNCes, we are mad at bernie's supporters for not taking it in the ass without complaint"

Now you're just being stupid. The DNC doesn't run the State primaries and caucuses.
 
Now you're just being stupid. The DNC doesn't run the State primaries and caucuses.

Hahahahahaha!!!!

Oh man, oh man.

I can't believe you think that the DuNCes are impotent or something?

Thanks bro, I needed a big laugh!
 
Women's issues night it would seem. This is so opposite the GOP Convention. Trump had his wife and children talk about his accomplishments. Clinton has an unending list of references and accomplishments.
 
Hahahahahaha!!!!

Oh man, oh man.

I can't believe you think that the DuNCes are impotent or something?

Thanks bro, I needed a big laugh!

I really can't believe how obviously ignorant and disingenuous you are. 90 percent of everything is done on the State and local level. The DNC's effect on the primaries is minimal at best.

And you could care less about Bernie. We both know that. I supported Bernie in the Washington State Caucus. I lost, I didn't do a nutty. I had a drink, I took a shower and I got up the next morning and said "what's next? Because that's how they do it in the Major League.

All you're doing is stirring the pot hoping that people who could normally be counted on to vote Democrat will do an encore of Nader supporters in 2000.
 
Donald: I hate to say it, but the Republican Convention was far more interesting (with a much more beautiful set) than the Democratic Convention!

Yeah, I'm sure hated saying that, Donald.



Slick Willy is speaking now and saying how he met Hillary.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom