Oops. I'm not sure how you got dropped; you're missing from my off-line list too. Strange.
Anyway, I'll put you back in. Anyone else missing?
<<snip>>
ETA2: I'm not going to put the "qualifications" Gravy posted in. I don't think those are quite, um, correct.
Sorry for delayed reply; as I said I do not frequent the conspiracy forums much. In answer to your question - yepper.Were you in the building when it happened..?
Updated to list SOS & BCOT, for what it's worth.Just noticed this, and while I don't frequent the conspiracy threads figured I'd answer anyway....
BS degrees in Computer Science and History
Miniors in Math and Physics
MSEE
SOS, BCOT, ACOT, ACSC
Was at "ground zero" (Pentagon) on 11 SEP 01, ~60yards from impact
I've worked in television for ....
You must be very small....
6 times verified Guinness World Record Holder
5 times verified Record Holders Republic Record Holder
Well, don't leave us hanging...it may be relevant.
You can't say "clunkity-clunk" real fast can you?