• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

What is your 9/11 Expertise?

nice collie LashL. My wife always had a collie at her families house while we were dating. Her parents still have one.

TAM:)
 
Oops. I'm not sure how you got dropped; you're missing from my off-line list too. Strange. :confused:

Anyway, I'll put you back in. Anyone else missing?

<<snip>>

ETA2: I'm not going to put the "qualifications" Gravy posted in. I don't think those are quite, um, correct.


Conspiracy!!!!11!eleventy
Obfuscation!!!11!eleventy
Deliberate attempt to silence a voice !!!!11!eleventy
;):eek:;):eek:;):eek:


Thanks grmcdorman :D
 
bump for lee5.

There are two lists on this thread, the most recent updates are the ones to look at.

TAM:)
 
Does my military record count? :D

We have conscription, so I have spent 9 months in the Anti-Aircraft Unit. I have experience of anti-aircraft cannons as well as assault rifles. My rank is not worth a mention :rolleyes:

I have chosen not list my education, but I do have a university degree. It just has nothing to do with 9/11.
 
This is a thread for people to list any education or credentials they have. It has moved away from the limitations of the thread title, and is meant merely to be a reference point for people to access for information only.

Feel free to post or not post your degree, if you wish.

TAM:)
 
Were you in the building when it happened..?
Sorry for delayed reply; as I said I do not frequent the conspiracy forums much. In answer to your question - yepper.

Other questions, feel free to ask...if you want to ask here that is fine, but at least PM me so I know to look; questions PM wise are fine too.
 
Just noticed this, and while I don't frequent the conspiracy threads figured I'd answer anyway....

BS degrees in Computer Science and History
Miniors in Math and Physics
MSEE
SOS, BCOT, ACOT, ACSC
Was at "ground zero" (Pentagon) on 11 SEP 01, ~60yards from impact
Updated to list SOS & BCOT, for what it's worth.
 
JMarshall
Rank: E-3 Combat Engineer; E-4 (Cpl) Infantry
Pay Grade: E-4
Affiliation: United States Army; Wisconsin National Guard
Service: 1999-2006
Most of my time as a Combat Engineer was spent blowing stuff up and planting explosives, land mines and other obstacles. Time spent as an Infantryman setting up booby-traps, running through the woods and shooting stuff. Duty stations: Fort Hood, Tx; Camp Castle, Dongducheon, Republic Of Korea: Fort Lost-in-the-Woods, er um I meant Leonard Wood, Mo; Fort Atkinson, Wi (ok so it isn't really a fort anymore, but it used to be, back in the Blackhawk War...)
 
I've worked in television for over twelve years, virtually all that time spent on production of local news, so I have a little insight regarding media-related issues.
 
that is a cricket reference isn't it...

How do you expect us canucks to laugh at jokes about sports we do not play?

TAM:)
 
I also have a brain so add that to my level of expertise regarding 9/11, I think to accept the CT you dont actually need one.
 
Ok here is what I can bring to the party. It is not a lot.

Education

Currently studying for a Masters Degree in Public Enterprise and Management
First Class Degree in BA (Hons) Business Studies (Human Resources)
City and Guilds in Radio and TV Production, Journalism and Print media

Professional Memberships

Associate Member of the Chartered Management Institute (ACMI)
Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Housing (ACIH)
Affiliate Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development

Personal Experience

6 years in the retail sector
4 years in the not-for-profit sector
3 years board of director experience in Education sector
6 times verified Guinness World Record Holder
5 times verified Record Holders Republic Record Holder
Published author

I guess I would like someone in the Truth Movement to show me how 'the real culprits' have funded and motivated their employees to carry out the conspiracy theories that have been put forward.
 
6 times verified Guinness World Record Holder
5 times verified Record Holders Republic Record Holder

Well, don't leave us hanging...it may be relevant.

You can't say "clunkity-clunk" real fast can you?
 
BS in Chemistry.

Former member of the ACS.

Published paper in the Journal of Electrochemistry.

I was the electrochemist on the research team that first synthesized YBCO via electrochemistry.

Laugh at Aquaman the fake chemist :)
 
Well, don't leave us hanging...it may be relevant.

You can't say "clunkity-clunk" real fast can you?

Lol. If only I could. The biggest problem is not setting them but keeping them.

The Guinness Rules and the Record Holders Republic (RHR) rules differ slightly in some records so some of the ones I have set (and lost) are doubles.

I still hold 2 records (one just with RHR and the other with RHR and Guinness) both in relation to weight lifting but I also held two for escapology.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom