Really? The GOP lost their collective **** over it. Their pearls still have fingernails embedded in them from that comment.
Only because she didn't have a good response team to deal with these attacks."Deplorables" cost Hillary big time last time..
Less than a day. I don't have a link, but Adams tweeted a short time ago that he's now going to vote for Trump anyway because people on Twitter have been treating his surprise at Trump's refusal to condemn white supremacists with mockery.
Because it IS broke, and he SHOULD be fixing it.Why change anything?
...
It ain't broke, don't fix it.
Trump Retweeted
The Columbia Bugle
@ColumbiaBugle
Donald Trump was not elected to be “nice” or “polite” to the enemies of the American people.
WALLACE: Mr. Trump, Romney also talked about your position on race, and the controversy over your failure to denounce David Duke on Sunday. You have repeatedly disavowed him since then, but I'd like to go deeper than that. What are your views on the Klu Klux Klan, and white supremacists?
TRUMP: I totally disavow the Klu Klux Klan. I totally disavow David Duke. I've been doing it now for two weeks, this is your -- you're probably about the 18th person that's asked me the question. It was very clear, that question was also talked about in the form of groups. Groups, I want to know which groups are you talking about? You have to tell me which groups?
Ultimately, he got to the Klu Klux Klan, which obviously I'm going to disavow. And, by the way, if you look on my Twitter account, almost immediately after the program they were disavowed again.
You know, it's amazing. When I do something on Twitter, everybody picks it up, goes all over the place. But, when I did this one nobody ever picks it up. Take a look at my Twitter account.
WALLACE: Thank you, sir.
Biden or the moderator needs this fitted to Trump's podium.
Scott Adams Says he feels personally abused by Trump bombing on the white supremacy question during the debate and says Trump lost his vote.
Video in link
https://twitter.com/thejd800/status/1311735674161131520
Ted Cruz tweets
@tedcruz
Everyone agrees Tuesday’s debate was a train wreck. A major contributing fact was the moderator Chris Wallace, a registered Democrat, repeatedly interrupting to try to help Joe Biden. The next debate is set to be moderated by a former intern to...Joe Biden. (And Ted Kennedy.)
This is NUTS. And no Republican should allow this bias to continue in future elections.
I propose 2 simple, fair rules for future debates:
(1) GOP primary debates should be moderated by people who actually vote in a GOP primary. (Not Dem journalists who want GOP to lose.)
(2) General election debates should be moderated by an equal number of GOP and Dems.
We should stop pretending obvious bias doesn’t exist. Instead, equalize & counter-balance it.
A debate moderated by, say Mark Levin & Chris Hayes would be better than fake impartiality.
Or Rush Limbaugh & Rachel Maddow.
Or Ben Shapiro & Chris Cuomo.
Both sides would take incoming & the debates would be real and substantive.
Scott Adams Says he feels personally abused by Trump bombing on the white supremacy question during the debate and says Trump lost his vote.
Video in link
https://twitter.com/thejd800/status/1311735674161131520
Today I learned that agreeing with Democrats and saying I won’t vote for Trump makes them hate me extra and threaten me. So I’ll be voting for Trump.
I cant distinguish between the tweet and what you added. It would be helpful if you put the actual tweet in qoute-tags.
I nominate John Cleese, for no other reason for no other reason than I'm watching Fawlty Towers.Nominations for the next debate moderator? I vote for Simon Cowell wielding a loud buzzer.
It is interesting that the first reaction of those who didn't like Trump's behavior is to find ways to do something that would protect Trump from the consequences of it (by diminishing voters' experience of it).trump is right, they shouldn't change the rules for the debates.
They should definitely let crybaby, bully, trump do that insanity on national TV again.
He is haemorrhaging voters.
Appeasing the abuser, as so often happens.It is interesting that the first reaction of those who didn't like Trump's behavior is to find ways to do something that would protect Trump from the consequences of it (by diminishing voters' experience of it).
This morning, I see that both Trump and Ivanka have tested positive for COVID.... I wonder how this will affect future debates?