• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Watching the debate tonight?

Trump had to have the last word because he's a control freak. That's why he interrupts constantly; it's how he tries to take control.

You could also tell how unhappy he was with how the debate was going by the scowl on his face. When he's happy and feeling in control, he has that Mussolini smug look you see at his rallies. Last night was all scowl.
[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/imagehosting/716695f759235c88e3.jpg[/qimg]

This is one thing I noticed when looking at photos of the debate - Biden often smiling and looking directly at the camera, next to Dolt 45 (Why yes, I've been clear on who I think has "disrespected the office" to a remarkable extent from day 1) attempted to use "glower Power" like Monty Burns, scowling and staring off to one side or the other.
 
Actually most Biden supporters were disappointed that he name called at all. I was, although I don’t know how long I would be able to resist the deluge of insults and lies spewing out of Trump while being denied my allocated time to reply. Including lies and personal attacks against my family.

And remind me: what was the ratio of personal insults by Biden vs Trump? 3 times to 3000? Also Biden immediately apologized after the one time he called Trump a clown.
Why?

I think it's fine Biden said what we are all thinking. I realize Rubio failed when he tried to give Trump the nickname of small hands=small dick. This even though Trump called Rubio "little" every time Trump spoke Rubio's name.

That said, why should we allow the GOP to control the narrative making a big deal out of Biden's word? OK sure Biden shouldn't go down that road. But that's up to Biden. I for one, refuse to give a **** that Biden called Trump a clown. :)
 
Trump has debased the Office of the President of the United States of America with his lying, his rude, crude, and disgusting behavior. His racism, bigotry, and buddying up with autocrats like Putin, Kim Jong Un, and Erdogan have demeaned us in the eyes of our allies. He has divided this country so severely that it may take years to recover. Some wounds may run so deep that the scars may never truly heal. And those who support and enable him have nothing but my deep disgust. I will never forgive them.

:bigclap
 
Because the double standard has been well established enough that we'll come out of it looking worse.

The Left will hem-haw, and hair split, and have an internal discussion, about "stooping to their level" or "Oh but doesn't that make us just as bad as them?" while the Right giggles and cheers them on.

We have standards. They don't. We can't pretend that isn't true.


But it's not "The Left" setting these rules. It's the committee in charge of the debates. They have the power to set the rules, and they should set rules that allow them to hold a useful debate, otherwise there's no point in even having a debate.

If one candidate is such a whiny brat that he doesn't want to play by those rules, then the proper response is, "Thank you for your interest, don't let the door hit you on the way out", and then you let their opponent have the floor for 90 minutes of uninterrupted prime-time TV access to the voters.

How many times do you think Trump, or any politician, for that matter, would let that happen before they came back with their tail between their legs?
 
Trump Retweeted

The Columbia Bugle
@ColumbiaBugle
Donald Trump was not elected to be “nice” or “polite” to the enemies of the American people.
 
Trump Retweeted

Dr.Darrell Scott
@PastorDScott
President @realDonaldTrump HAD to “interrupt” (Challenge) Joe Bidens lies (green new deal, etc) because the person who was SUPPOSED to, (Chris Wallace) REFUSED to.

The left wants to cancel the rest of the debates. That shows who they think won.
 
Biden chose "not to get in the gutter with Trump" and won? That's an interesting position to take. Biden proved himself beneath the office of the President by telling the President of the USA to "shut up". Calling the President of the USA a "clown". Anyone that believes Biden came out on top of that sorry excuse of a debate last night was definitely watching it thru a pair of rose colored glasses.

:dl:

And yet the polls say EXACTLY that. Frankly I thought it was a **** show. Like pretty much everything Trump does. I guess you like disgusting loud mouths. Me, I thought Trump proved he's just a belligerent jerk incapable of civility or the truth.

But hey, I'm partial to the truth. And all Trump did was lie and lie and lie.
 
WTF is "fuhrer" meant to mean? If you are referring to Adolf Hitler, you need a capital F and then either a u-umlaut ü or the substitute ue for people with lesser keyboards. Führer it is. Verstanden? Abtreten.

I looked up the definition of the phrase "missing the point" and there was just a link to the above post.
 
Trump Retweeted

Liz Reyes
@Equis36
The next presidential debate moderator is a Never TRUMPER. In his own words. Can he be impartial? I think not.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom