• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Warning! Full On Truth Assault?

So is there an estimated time of "onslaught" for this new wave of truth soldiers...or will it be the ever changing goal posts like Merc and Lyte...

TAM:)
 
Wait a minute. Aren't we at JREF supposed to be government disinformation agents? What could possibly be the point in coming here to confront us?

Once again, the Truthers seem to have forgotten their own paradigm. It's hard to believe such stupid people walk the earth.
 
Last edited:
As the sun rises in the east, I can report there is still no sign of the "truther" Batallion.

TAM
 
Are these the same "facts" that have gotten their case heard in the high courts?

The same facts that have got them a new investigation into 9/11?

The same facts that have started a revolution to regain the country that the "NWO" took away from all of us?

And I take it that these are also the same facts that have gotten President Bush impeached?

Oh that's right! These facts are actually speculation! So THAT'S why this truth movement is going no where further than a $10 porno mag and a mention or two on Fox news!
 
Are these the same "facts" that have gotten their case heard in the high courts?

The same facts that have got them a new investigation into 9/11?

The same facts that have started a revolution to regain the country that the "NWO" took away from all of us?

And I take it that these are also the same facts that have gotten President Bush impeached?

Oh that's right! These facts are actually speculation! So THAT'S why this truth movement is going no where further than a $10 porno mag and a mention or two on Fox news!

Good morning sunshine. Glad to see you are so chipper this morning "Doc".

All kidding aside though, you make a good point, that as usual, they are oblivious to...that being that if their case had even 1% the validity they feel it does, certainly something would have come of it over 5 years after the event.

TAM
 
I'm just upset my best friend Dylan Avery hasn't responded to my 3 page email ;)
 
You have to be kidding ;)

People who just think are a very small minority **sigh**

Surely the advantage of the internet and 911 Truth campaign is that they're not walking the earth, they're nicely kept indoors and away from real people? :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
Truthers: Rather than come over here and post, why don't you actually organise and start the legal ball a-rolling against the perps? You know, do something positive with your vast knowledge and evidence?

I know your movement is in it's twilight and you're all enjoying infighting and calling each other disinfo shills, but surely, one last push?
 
THEY HAVE LANDED !!!

ON TWO FRONTS!!! HERE AND HERE!!!

I have been authorized by the NWO to distribute the weapons needed in this battle:

:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

You'll need them!
 
THEY HAVE LANDED !!!

ON TWO FRONTS!!! HERE AND HERE!!!

I have been authorized by the NWO to distribute the weapons needed in this battle:

:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

You'll need them!

Castle JREF is breached!

Baton down the hatches!
shouting.jpg
 
THEY HAVE LANDED !!!

ON TWO FRONTS!!! HERE AND HERE!!!

I have been authorized by the NWO to distribute the weapons needed in this battle:

:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

You'll need them!
Even we with the NWO know that it is totally unfair to fight these woowoos with intellect since they are unarmed.
 
I see no beachhead, only some troll drool on the carpet.

I am not, repeat, not firing the Irony seeking missles. Over.
 
well if all we get is a "Geggy" wannabe named "Iggy", who claims to be a Psychology Student, wanting to analyze the debunkers for mental instability, I'd say the battle is already won. As a licenced, qualified Physican, I can safely say that I have not encountered a single debunker on the JREF forum who exhibits any signs of mental illness or instability. I can also say with certainty, that I HAVE encountered "truthers" that exhibit multiple signs of mental illness and instability.

TAM:)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom