• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Warning! Full On Truth Assault?

Was that a secret? It is being worked in the "ready room", and as soon as they get the force required and some facts they will be ready! (it was really something else since waiting for facts would put of the invasion for a long time)

So, that'll be never, then?
 
They're around, but they keep running back to LC for succor. Maybe more to come, but so far it's nothing like S4S and LiteTrip. Now there was a battle we could enjoy! We had the two of them and Politeness Man (Russell) running interference in the same week (and wasn't PDOH in with a sock at the same time?).....

I get the feeling there is actually an influx of new skeptics here and at LCF rather than an increase in woowoos
 
Be leery...Remember, they went into their private room to discuss a new plan of attack. I am not pointing any elbows, and I could be dead wrong, but the large influx of skeptics lately could be (could be) a front along the lines of "infiltration".

Keep your enemies close, and your moles closer...lol

TAM
 
You know, every time I see this thread title, I can't help but think, "When aren't their actions a full on assault on truth?"
 
Be leery...Remember, they went into their private room to discuss a new plan of attack. I am not pointing any elbows, and I could be dead wrong, but the large influx of skeptics lately could be (could be) a front along the lines of "infiltration".

Keep your enemies close, and your moles closer...lol

TAM

We did get a bunch of new registrations, but a lot of them came from TAM.
 
my nick is so confusing with the JREF "TAM", maybe I should change my ending to "MAC"...lol

TAM (aka MAC)
 
So, judging by the lack of opposition, I assume we're all in agreement. Galactica references from here on out. No more Trek.
 
Sorry, but I only watched the original Galactica and that was quite a long time ago. Therefore, all references will be Star Trek, or occasionally Star Wars.
 
Hehehe. This reminds me of the last invasion, especially Chuck Sheen's grand total of 7 posts.
No, he didn't even get banned. Perhaps Chicken Shee* just.... chickened out?
 
George Hayduke has a theory explaining why there are not many women in the "Truth Movement":

George Hayduke the Loooser said:
lol. Most of the chicks I know would be content living in a police state insofar as they can continue to buy all the plastic **** they can now buy and can have all the comforts they now have. Women tend to be nest-builders. It is instinctual. Men tend to be hunters and gatherers.

It's in our genes.

Caveman wants to spread his seed wide and far, hunt mammoth, gain glory.

Cavewoman wants to build a home and her goal is to lure caveman into that home and to set up a relationship where he works for her.

It isn't entirely this simple. But anybody who's been in a serious relationship with a woman over the age of 25 knows that they have a biological clock they can't control and that clock inspires them to think about things in a certain way. And let's just presume that furthering a political movement that might bring about revolutionary change at perhaps a great cost simply isn't one of the directives of that clock.

Word's got out about you, George, and even twoof chicks stay out of your way. The NWO told me all about it.
 
For those who were not online when I posted my previous post, here what it was about. :)
"plowing22" was promptly banned. Now we know that Lisa's photon torpedoes really work!

(I know that QuickSharing doesn't work for everyone. If someone knows a better way to share files, please tell me.)
 
Last edited:
so the rest of you need to know that you should register at least a couple of days before the planned date because their registration apps are approved by admins.

Oh, and if you are going to use fake info on the registration form, make sure it sounds real. No "John doe" or other obviously fake names or info.
Honestly to make this easier you may want to use either your real info, or that of a friend who is unrelated to 9/11 truth that way we will all be in place for the day.

It's funny. They seem to think that the Admins actually care if you're a truther or not, and are trying to silence dissent by refusing truthers their registration. They think it's like the LC forum! How cute!

Also, where's the Truth assault? I was expecting a Normandy, but it seems we didn't even get a Bay of Pigs!
 
It's funny. They seem to think that the Admins actually care if you're a truther or not, and are trying to silence dissent by refusing truthers their registration. They think it's like the LC forum! How cute!

...snip...

As usual the "TRUTHTM" is stranger then the fiction, from a recent person whose application was rejected because they wouldn't supply the required information:

...I assure you that you'll want my presence, as I'm about to drop a tiny little bomb on some of the so-called truthers and maybe even their leaders. I would also like to give the chance to hear from your side on things like NORAD standing down and the WTC7 collapse....

From someone now banned from here:

...Dude... you are out of yer mind. I mean seriously. Hahahaha.
>
> Watch now... as I will register at Loosechange... and then proceed to
> lure the attention of most of your members over there... you know I'm
> the most popular member on your forum... no one is quoted in a sig
> more than I......



There does seem to be a strong misconception especially amongst the "9/11 CTers" that as Admins we have psychic powers so we know what position someone trying to register holds about the terrible events of 9/11 (or perhaps if they they don't think we have psychic powers they assume we have access to the secret files the NWO has on them...) and that we use that to determine whether to accept their Membership application or not.

The other thing that always strikes me as quite amusing is that they seem to think that there is only this section and only topics about 9/11 - they don't seem to understand that whilst this is currently a popular section it is only one area. Mind you I suppose when you consider that facts and evidence are two things they are quite used to ignoring and selecting from it isn't that surprising! :)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom