Joey McGee
Banned
- Joined
- Feb 17, 2011
- Messages
- 10,307
I would say cogent mockery, but go on!flippant scorn
But it's my opinion old chap! And this be a forum!where it doesn't belong
I did not notice that!Note how they tried to downplay the comments and failed.
Except for the fact that he's talking about what other people's conspiracy theories are, not what he knows for sure or has evidence for or believes himself! LOLPaet was caught here speaking candidly, supposedly off-the-record, and thus more reliably and truthfully than he or any cohorts would speak in public. It's hard to imagine a more credible source for such a thing.
They mostly print delusional garbage, have you been to that site?Gloabal Research - so what?
They believe it was a "false flag"? haha those three ********** up news sources printed together as if all three of them together were better than just one caused me to laugh... you don't get it?You don't trust the AP
How twisted! Suddenly I'm laughing at the murder of Ukranian people and not stupidity of the conspiracy theorists! How desperate and confused!Not knowing the slightest what you're talking about, while jumping to laugh at the real murder of Ukrainian people
Oh yes, I really owe all due respect to Paul Joseph Watson, because he is just honestly trying to find da twoof! I shouldn't mock him, such a bad person am I...and those in Ukraine and elsewhere who are realistically worried about the who and why and what next of it all ... This, Joey, is a good formula for fail and you did it full tilt.
A few? A theory? How idiotic to try and build up the idea that your conspiracy theory is as valid as the accepted facts...BTW if anyone here still buys the theory that Yanukovych and his law enforcement people conspired to kill a few unarmed protesters (and some of their own cops), just as the mob was built up, had the Berkut cleared out, and a clear path to stomp the parliament - as alleged at the time - don't take it to the CT forum! It's one of the valid theories about the conspiracy behind the sniper killings (or did it just sort of happen?) It's worth discussing here in detail. Kruschev's lineage is not.