uke2se
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Jan 4, 2010
- Messages
- 14,424
First, I appreciate that you managed to not make big deal of an obvious, rushed typo.
Maybe just maybe, for reasons I'd like explained a bit, that really is the best explanation. The snipers that underwrote our rise to power definitely fired from Maidan Euro-free-zone happyland, as we sternly denied up 'til now ... but it was still Yanukovych, or Putin, to, you know, cause violence and stuff.
You can see I'm not putting my money on that option, but it's possible.
The snipers didn't "underwrite their rise to power.
They checked the guns issued to Berkut and they didn't match the bullets that killed people. That's what Moskal said.
It's good that you trust Moskal. Seems to be an easy thing to fake/lie about.
Lol. I refer and defer to the record. Suggest you do same.
I am.
You have a guess, and it's I'm wrong. On everything. You don't even bother making sense half the time, or checking what I'm wrong about. You could stand to take a break maybe.
I don't guess that you're wrong. I arrive at that conclusion from the piss poor way you conduct your investigoogle.
But you always had clear implications, with your "leave it to the experts" mentality (ie, status quo, frozen at what the Cabal has said) and having only one party fielding visually "verified" and yet "concealed" snipers ... yea, you never did field an explicit guess. You are just *way too responsible* for that.
Correct. You can lay off the sarcasm. It is not only the responsible thing to do, but the skeptical, especially when one is as bad at it as you.
You ... Why do you lie?
I don't.
How do you manage to say basically nothing and still squeeze so much dishonesty out of it?
Stop projecting.
Clashing cover stories is a classic sign of cover-up, dude. The truth doesn't have all these different versions. They're telling different versions.
You know what else contradicting versions of events is a classic sign of, "dude"? Difference of opinion.
Motive is a classic ... motive for crimes that later need covered up.
Mhmmm...
No, nothing's proven in that. But you have to be chemically self-impaired to not see how there's growing cause for just the same concern Urmas Paet picked up in late February.
Still lying about Paet, I see.
Everyone, BTW, now says the snipers shot both sides. Remember when that "rumor" was hotly contested?
Unlike you, I like rumors verified before I take them as gospel.
Rest snipped as I cba.