smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing
Bad enough, but not as bad as letting a postmodernist design a plane!It's what you get when you let your accountants design a plane.
Bad enough, but not as bad as letting a postmodernist design a plane!It's what you get when you let your accountants design a plane.
Aaron Rupar
@atrupar
·
9h
"I can go ramp, I can go stairs" -- Trump's audience in Texas gives him an extremely tepid round of applause as he brags about being able to go up stairs without falling
Sure thing Gramps. Now, go find Natalie.
You think he might have meant “Vogon”? If so, and if true, I hope Talarico will at least have mercy on us and spare us any poetry!
His guts are poeticYou think he might have meant “Vogon”? If so, and if true, I hope Talarico will at least have mercy on us and spare us any poetry!
His guts are poetic
Vogon poetryYou misspelled 'pathetic'.
the reason why the 737 Max is so strained is because its software has to fight with the flight dynamics of the plane nonstop, but especially during landing&takeoff.
If that's a garbage truck, he's in the wrong end.