• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

I stated, numerous times, that it would take 4-6 weeks to get rid of THE IRAN NUCLEAR THREAT, and I did it in one night!
The rest of the time is just to make sure it stays that way.
President DONALD J. TRUMP
 
Seems embracing The Fat Orange Turd can cost you. One of the sure-fire ways to tank you business is to associate yourself with him, or put the name "Trump" on your building


Donation pledges to Kennedy Center fell by more than 100% in months after Trump’s name added, internal documents show​
After the Kennedy Center board voted to place Trump’s name on the building in December 2025, gifts to the arts institution plunged 42% and donation pledges dropped more than 100% from January to April compared to the three months prior, one document revealed. A tax expert told CNN that a decline of that size is possible if earlier pledges were withdrawn.​


"I know I said I would donate a million dollars, but then you put Trump's name on your building - so ◊◊◊◊ you, you're not gettin' squat from me."
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom