• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Canada Hates Trump
@AntiTrumpCanada
BREAKING: During his speech today, Donald Trump recounted helping save Titanic victims: “I saved more people than anybody, many people, the best people. I said, ‘Turn left, Captain. Very simple. Very easy.’ He didn’t listen. I know icebergs. Nobody knows icebergs better than me.”
1788958205216.png
 
That's not anywhere near downtown Manhattan. That's a very open location with a billboard and an apartment block. Far more likely in outer Queens, where Trump usually operated. The fire-fighter's badge may help locate his unit. And I doubt it is even any timeframe in or around 9/11. Could be way, way earlier -Trump looks quite young and is not wearing his usual long tie.
Wikipedia has it as Trump at Gound Zero in March 2002 (corrected from 2022, my error)
 
Last edited:
Beyond his bleating about Bombardier, the Trump admin has now outright banned several categories of product from Canada from even entering the US.

I don't want to go so far as to suggest list of products was poorly thought out but I'm not sure that banning Canadian tequila is going to have the intended effect. Hopefully he leaves our bustling coconut and avacado trade alone.
 
Beyond his bleating about Bombardier, the Trump admin has now outright banned several categories of product from Canada from even entering the US.

I don't want to go so far as to suggest list of products was poorly thought out but I'm not sure that banning Canadian tequila is going to have the intended effect. Hopefully he leaves our bustling coconut and avacado trade alone.
Meanwhile, Mexico is struggling with its inability to export maple syrup to the US
 
Continuing its opposition to the latest efforts of Donald Trump, who appears adamant about changing the name of everything, South Park will now be called South America.

“Inspired by the bravery and patriotism of Apple and Google, we are changing the name of South Park to SOUTH AMERICA,” creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker said in a statement.

 
tl;dr Hyper sensitive that Maggie Haberman exposed his lies, so he has to denigrate her and her physical attractiveness. As usual, the longer and viscious the rant, the more true the allegation.
He keeps reminding us of his lies.

Donald Trump
@realDonaldTrump

[....]

Fake News is getting worse and worse in the U.S.A. It’s very important to comment so that people understand what liars and scoundrels these so-called “journalists” are. They’re angry, and sick, over the fact that I won the Presidential Election three times!
 
Canada Hates Trump
@AntiTrumpCanada
BREAKING: During his speech today, Donald Trump recounted helping save Titanic victims: “I saved more people than anybody, many people, the best people. I said, ‘Turn left, Captain. Very simple. Very easy.’ He didn’t listen. I know icebergs. Nobody knows icebergs better than me.”
View attachment 75497
.... not actually sure if Trump posted that or not.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom