kookbreaker
Evil Fokker
- Joined
- Aug 23, 2001
- Messages
- 16,443
Trump's L's for the week (its only Tuesday)
We all know he's a worthless ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ liar who will use other people's tragedies to glorify himself, but with his level of dementia, in this case it's possible the demented SOB thinks this actually happened.
Trump claims he was basically lifted out of the rubble on 9/11: "Two fireman, big strong guys, they grabbed me under the arms -- 'got to get our of here!' -- and they literally lifted me up, and they started running with me."
Then I wrestled the second gunman to the ground before he could shoot Jacqueline Kennedy, and I flew my plane up when the thing opened and the generals with tears in their eyes say I saved us from the aliens that day.
"And I threw myself in front of the bullets that John Hinckley meant for Ronald Reagan, and raised the flag at Iwo Jima, and I even invented magnets that work underwater!"Then I wrestled the second gunman to the ground before he could shoot Jacqueline Kennedy, and I flew my plane up when the thing opened and the generals with tears in their eyes say I saved us from the aliens that day.
There's a War on Christmas?
And he has apparently designed Space Force uniforms inspired by Starship Troopers, though they have also attracted comparisons to Star Wars, and no they aren't modelled after the rebels.
![]()
Donald Trump's Next-Gen Space Force Uniform Inspired by Attire in Nazi Satire Film 'Starship Troopers'
The design is inspired by the 1997 movie "Starship Troopers" that dealt with "fascist" politics, according to the film's creator.www.military.com
Shemp's signature.
Trump claims he was basically lifted out of the rubble on 9/11: "Two fireman, big strong guys, they grabbed me under the arms -- 'got to get our of here!' -- and they literally lifted me up, and they started running with me."
They might be when on sale. But everyday across the board, no.USAians, are those protein prices accurate?
I know, I know, but I wanted to ask.
MAGA probably doesn't understand the underlying messages of Starship Troopers. To them, the managed-democracy government in the movie is utopian.What do you expect for the space army of Emperor PampersTime?
MAGA probably doesn't understand the underlying messages of Starship Troopers. To them, the managed-democracy government in the movie is utopian.
There's a noteworthy portion of chuds who unironically complain about "Star Wars getting political."I doubt they understand the message of Star Wars, those nasty rebels blowing up the Emperor's loverlyballroomDeath Star.
The upside of the scenario was that Trump would never have gotten anywhere near power in that world as he would never have signed up to get citizenshipMAGA probably doesn't understand the underlying messages of Starship Troopers. To them, the managed-democracy government in the movie is utopian.
Trump also said that he was pulled from the rubble. And by now he probably believes that.
He's just trash, and it's way past time to kick him to the curb.
The explanation I saw that made a lot of sense:Trump also said that he was pulled from the rubble. And by now he probably believes that.