Andy_Ross
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Jun 2, 2010
- Messages
- 84,699
Always his number one priority, yeah right. Trump trying to make nice with the ranchers he pissed off. It will surely backfire somehow.
Donald Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Ranchers and Farmers have always been a number one priority for me. They work very hard, are smart, efficient, and immaculately CLEAN, but for years I have heard that they have had a tremendous problem with the Big Processors, who many say are a nasty Monopoly. There are, essentially, 4 of them, a very non competitive number, and they make life miserable for our wonderful Farmers and Ranchers, and I can’t let that happen, can I? So, in order to break this powerful monopoly, with much of its ownership based outside of the U.S., I am authorizing legal documents to be drawn in order to allow Farmers and Ranchers to be given the right to PROCESS THEIR OWN FOOD. This should move quickly. Thank you for your attention to this matter! President DONALD J. TRUMP
Celebrating your Dear Leader trolling the world doesn't surprise me.He's trolling. And it worked.
Of course he's trolling. He doesn't have anything else to do like, I dunno, prosecuting the stupid war he started. Or, or, doing the economy stuff he promised, or, or, anything else a normal president might be concerned with. Actually, he probably doesn't even do the trolling; he leaves that up to Diaper Changer Natalie.He's trolling.
And his idiotic trained seals clap like the morons they are.Celebrating your Dear Leader trolling the world doesn't surprise me.
Glad to help you out!
I wasn't celebrating. My comment wasn't an endorsement, merely an observation. One that you aren't even disputing.Celebrating your Dear Leader trolling the world doesn't surprise me.
No trained seals in attendance?Aaron Rupar
@atrupar.com
·This is one of those instances where Trump's inability to deliver a speech that's under a half hour long really hurts him. nobody wants to hear him riff about Venezuela and Iran for an hour+ at an event that's supposed to be nonpartisan and in honor of other people.
Natalie's certainly trolling, but there's no doubt her crush believes it.I wasn't celebrating. My comment wasn't an endorsement, merely an observation. One that you aren't even disputing.
TACO is part of an exclusive group of three presidents, himself, Reagan and Buchanan.
Irritating people doesn't make them more likely to give you a good deal. The opposite, in fact.
If you told him that he was holding that gun the wrong way, and rearranged it so the barrel was stuck in the roof of his mouth and his finger was on the trigger, he'd believe you.
This reduced me to giggles; excellent gag.
I agree. Clever and amusing, I approve.This reduced me to giggles; excellent gag.
This reduced me to giggles; excellent gag.
I make no claims to authorship, nor to being clever.I agree. Clever and amusing, I approve.