• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Always his number one priority, yeah right. Trump trying to make nice with the ranchers he pissed off. It will surely backfire somehow.

Donald Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Ranchers and Farmers have always been a number one priority for me. They work very hard, are smart, efficient, and immaculately CLEAN, but for years I have heard that they have had a tremendous problem with the Big Processors, who many say are a nasty Monopoly. There are, essentially, 4 of them, a very non competitive number, and they make life miserable for our wonderful Farmers and Ranchers, and I can’t let that happen, can I? So, in order to break this powerful monopoly, with much of its ownership based outside of the U.S., I am authorizing legal documents to be drawn in order to allow Farmers and Ranchers to be given the right to PROCESS THEIR OWN FOOD. This should move quickly. Thank you for your attention to this matter! President DONALD J. TRUMP

I know it's just a conspiracy theory, but I saw suggestions of a connection between the refusal to say where the cheap foreign beef was coming from and the policy change allowing the sale of federally protected wild horses for slaughter.
 
He's trolling.
Of course he's trolling. He doesn't have anything else to do like, I dunno, prosecuting the stupid war he started. Or, or, doing the economy stuff he promised, or, or, anything else a normal president might be concerned with. Actually, he probably doesn't even do the trolling; he leaves that up to Diaper Changer Natalie.
 
Last edited:
Aaron Rupar
@atrupar.com
·This is one of those instances where Trump's inability to deliver a speech that's under a half hour long really hurts him. nobody wants to hear him riff about Venezuela and Iran for an hour+ at an event that's supposed to be nonpartisan and in honor of other people.

No trained seals in attendance?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom