• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Elise Stefanik, who claims to be Catholic: "I don't want to see the Pope as a politician. The president -- we know his leadership style. He's going to stand strong for the American people. The president is a political figure. Of course he's going to engage in politics when he's politically attacked. I don't want to see the Pope get involved in domestic politics."

Link
 
BLITZER: Trump posted an image of himself as Jesus, which he later deleted. In your view, were those posts blasphemy?

STEFANIK: I know CNN loves to focus on the tweets and memes of President Trump. I look at his record of results.He has strong support from Catholics like me.

Link
Why TF does he post them except for people to focus on.
 
too little, too late

Trump: “We need help from The Boss… The most famous person in the world is not me, but Jesus Christ.”

Link

People literally burned their Beatles records after John Lennon joked about their comparative fame. Trump went much, much further. I bet it sticks in his throat to have to say Jesus is more famous than he is, because he's completely sure that's not true. It's a hoax. The Pope probably lied about the fame numbers. Because Biden told him to.
 
People literally burned their Beatles records after John Lennon joked about their comparative fame. Trump went much, much further. I bet it sticks in his throat to have to say Jesus is more famous than he is, because he's completely sure that's not true. It's a hoax. The Pope probably lied about the fame numbers. Because Biden told him to.
And because the 2020 election was stollen.
 
amay.a100
35m
Pete Hegseth quoted a fake Bible verse from Pulp Fiction at a Pentagon speech and prayer session yesterday. Some people in the audience were laughing

 
Hegseth: "A note to the American media. I just can't help but notice the endless stream of garbage, the relentlessly negative coverage you cannot resist peddling despite the historic and important success of this effort and the success of our troops. Sometimes it's hard to figure out what side some of you are actually on. It's incredibly unpatriotic."

Link
 
Hegseth: "A note to the American media. I just can't help but notice the endless stream of garbage, the relentlessly negative coverage you cannot resist peddling despite the historic and important success of this effort and the success of our troops. Sometimes it's hard to figure out what side some of you are actually on. It's incredibly unpatriotic."

This is just a guess, as I don't see domestic US coverage, but I have a suspicion that approximately none of that criticism will be directed at the armed forces themselves.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom