• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Impartial journalist

Bartiromo: "If you compare today to World War 2 -- I put in a question to ChatGPT and said, 'If we were to look at the media during World War 2 and look at how they are reporting this current conflict, how would the media report on World War 2?' Here's what I got from ChatGPT ... the media is against President Trump"

Link
Trump might actually have kept the US out of WW2 entirely. In the European theatre he would have found it impossible to choose which dictator he loved more. In Asia he would have sold his great friend, the highly respected Prime Minister Tojo, all the oil he wanted for his conquest of China.

Attrition would probably have led to outcomes something like what actually happened to the Axis powers, but taking much longer and with a lot worse casualties. There wouldn't have been a state of Israel created.

Now do it again and ask ChatGPT about Vietnam.
 
Q: There's reporting that China is preparing weapons shipments to Iran. What's your reaction?

HEGSETH: President Trump has a very strong and direct relationship with President Xi. They communicated and China assured us that that is not going to happen

Link
Yeah, that will happen.
 
Franklin Graham doesn't think Donald was depicting himself as Jesus, he thought it was a doctor an that Donald and Pope Leo can meet at some point, and that the Pope would have the opportunity to thank the him.

Franklin Graham
@Franklin_Graham
I had received some questions about President @realDonaldTrump's recent posts, and here are my thoughts:

I do not believe President Trump would knowingly depict himself as Jesus Christ—that would certainly be inappropriate. I’m thankful the President has made it very clear that this was not at all what he thought the AI-generated image was representing—he thought it was a doctor helping someone, and when he learned of the concerns, he immediately removed the post.

When I looked at the illustration, I didn’t jump to the same conclusion as some. There were no spiritual references—no halo, there were no crosses, no angels. It was a flag, soldiers, a nurse, fighter planes, eagles, the Statue of Liberty, and I think this is a lot to do about nothing. There is so much ill-intended speculation. I think his enemies are always foaming at the mouth at any possible opportunity to make him look bad.

And the illustration from someone else he reposted on Truth Social yesterday, I must say that I like the fact that this is a picture of Jesus whispering in his ear, or at least His hand on his shoulder, guiding him. We all need that—we all need to be listening to Jesus. Again, I think there is an attempt to spin this into something that it isn’t. Remember, President Trump didn’t draw this, he didn’t create it, he reposted it on his social media because he thought it was nice—I would have to agree.

I’m not a Catholic, I’m an evangelical, but I appreciate how President Trump has defended religious freedom for people of all faiths, including millions of evangelicals and Catholics in the U.S. and around the world. He is the most pro-Christian, pro-life president in my lifetime, and he doesn’t shy away from it. I would hope that the President and Pope Leo can meet at some point, and that the Pope would have the opportunity to thank the President for his efforts to protect religious liberty for Catholics and people of all faiths
 
I think it is analagous to the 'I'm hearing from an 'M' sound person' mediums, at some level they probably know they are full of ◊◊◊◊, but to maintain their own sense of identity and not feel like they are demonic, they have to believe their own lies.

Trump definitely needs one of those.

I'm getting the word...


baptiste.jpg
 
Franklin Graham doesn't think Donald was depicting himself as Jesus, he thought it was a doctor an that Donald and Pope Leo can meet at some point, and that the Pope would have the opportunity to thank the him.
Funny how he says "people of all faiths" but only mentions Christians of different flavors.
 
It's official!

9 Wars and working to stop the 10th

Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
I just had excellent conversations with the Highly Respected President Joseph Aoun, of Lebanon, and Prime Minister Bibi Netanyahu, of Israel. These two Leaders have agreed that in order to achieve PEACE between their Countries, they will formally begin a 10 Day CEASEFIRE at 5 P.M. EST.
On Tuesday, the two Countries met for the first time in 34 years here in Washington, D.C., with our Great Secretary of State, Marco Rubio. I have directed Vice President JD Vance and Secretary of State Rubio, together with the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Dan Razin' Caine, to work with Israel and Lebanon to achieve a Lasting PEACE.
It has been my Honor to solve 9 Wars across the World, and this will be my 10th, so let's, GET IT DONE! President

DONALD J. TRUMP
 
Franklin Graham doesn't think Donald was depicting himself as Jesus, he thought it was a doctor an that Donald and Pope Leo can meet at some point, and that the Pope would have the opportunity to thank the him.
To be fair, Franklin Graham says he believes that Trump wasn't depicting himself as Jesus, and since Graham already seems to have a lot of fantastical beliefs, and thus has a lot of experience of believing things there is no evidence for, I believe that he believes that Trump wasn't doing that.
 
It's official!

9 Wars and working to stop the 10th

Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
I just had excellent conversations with the Highly Respected President Joseph Aoun, of Lebanon, and Prime Minister Bibi Netanyahu, of Israel. These two Leaders have agreed that in order to achieve PEACE between their Countries, they will formally begin a 10 Day CEASEFIRE at 5 P.M. EST.
On Tuesday, the two Countries met for the first time in 34 years here in Washington, D.C., with our Great Secretary of State, Marco Rubio. I have directed Vice President JD Vance and Secretary of State Rubio, together with the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Dan Razin' Caine, to work with Israel and Lebanon to achieve a Lasting PEACE.
It has been my Honor to solve 9 Wars across the World, and this will be my 10th, so let's, GET IT DONE! President

DONALD J. TRUMP
I think the deluded, demented dope truly believes this ◊◊◊◊ now. His stupid simps sure do.
 
Reporter: Mr. President, would you meet with the pope to even out your differences?

Trump: I don't think it's necessary.

Link
 
It's official!

9 Wars and working to stop the 10th

Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
I just had excellent conversations with the Highly Respected President Joseph Aoun, of Lebanon, and Prime Minister Bibi Netanyahu, of Israel. These two Leaders have agreed that in order to achieve PEACE between their Countries, they will formally begin a 10 Day CEASEFIRE at 5 P.M. EST.
On Tuesday, the two Countries met for the first time in 34 years here in Washington, D.C., with our Great Secretary of State, Marco Rubio. I have directed Vice President JD Vance and Secretary of State Rubio, together with the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Dan Razin' Caine, to work with Israel and Lebanon to achieve a Lasting PEACE.
It has been my Honor to solve 9 Wars across the World, and this will be my 10th, so let's, GET IT DONE! President

DONALD J. TRUMP
Oh dear! Bibi is not a highly respected leader any longer. Trump festers, if Bibi is in his bad books worse is coming.
 
Biden!!

DOOCY: Scientists will access to classified stuff, nuclear materials, aerospace, they've gone missing or turned up dead in the last couple months. What's happening?

TRUMP: I hope it's random. Pretty serious stuff. Hopefully coincidence

DOOCY: Is it possible that some foreign adversary is in the United States scooping these people up?

TRUMP: Well you know, Biden had open borders

Link
 
Last edited:
Trump: "I think we have a very successful negotiation right now. That'll give us free oil, free Hormuz Strait. Everything will be nice."

Link
 
Last edited:
Trump: "If there's no deal, fighting resumes"

Link

Q: Would you extend the ceasefire with Iran?

TRUMP: With who?

Q: With Iran?

TRUMP: Ahhhhh. I'm not sure it needs to be extended. Iran wants to make a deal.

Link
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom