• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

a very confused Trump: "Look at Justice Ginsburg. She was not exactly a young woman. The election was taken. They had a Democrat who could've appointed a liberal justice. About two minutes after the election, she went out." (Ginsburg died in September 2020, when Trump was president.)

Link
 
BARTIROMO: Overall, the impact on the economy, do you expect a hit to growth and spike to inflation?

TRUMP: There's gonna be a hit, but it's gonna recover I think fully

Link
 
Trump on high oil prices: "They're not up-- I thought, I mean, honestly-- I thought they're be much-- and I was willing to do that, to stop a nuclear weapon to be used against this country or the Middle East, to stop that it was certainly worthwhile being much higher than it is right now. I'm very happy."

Link
 
BARTIROMO: Moving to domestic issues, what are your top priorities now for the economy for the rest of the year?

TRUMP: To be honest, we are doing so well. You look at this. I hit the 50,000 Dow mark.

Link
 
Trump: "President Xi just wrote me a beautiful letter. He responded to a letter I wrote because I had heard that China is giving weapons to Iran. I wrote him a letter asking him not to do that. And he wrote me a letter saying that essentially he's not going that."

Link
 
Well, that's ok then.

BARTIROMO: We just heard from the FBI there was a major cyber attack from China. What response is under consideration?

TRUMP: We do it to them. They do it to us, we do it to them

BARTIROMO: So it's not gonna be addressed?

TRUMP: Maria, I'll address things, but it is what it is. China is China.

Link
 
BARTIROMO: Moving to domestic issues, what are your top priorities now for the economy for the rest of the year?

TRUMP: To be honest, we are doing so well. You look at this. I hit the 50,000 Dow mark.
No priorities then. This is fine.

Jobs? Fine. Prices? Fine. World recession looming? Fine.
 
Trump: "President Xi just wrote me a beautiful letter. He responded to a letter I wrote because I had heard that China is giving weapons to Iran. I wrote him a letter asking him not to do that. And he wrote me a letter saying that essentially he's not going that."

<shrug> Guess that's fine too, then. Xi respects you so much.
 
a very confused Trump: "Look at Justice Ginsburg. She was not exactly a young woman. The election was taken. They had a Democrat who could've appointed a liberal justice. About two minutes after the election, she went out." (Ginsburg died in September 2020, when Trump was president.)

Link
He's right. She should have retired when Obama was president. Instead she stayed and died when Trump was president. Rumour is she wanted to retire when Hilary was president. Or maybe like so many judges and rusted on politicians, she just had to stay because she like the prestige.
 
a very confused Trump: "Look at Justice Ginsburg. She was not exactly a young woman. The election was taken. They had a Democrat who could've appointed a liberal justice. About two minutes after the election, she went out." (Ginsburg died in September 2020, when Trump was president.)

Link
And of course there was a vacancy during Obama's presidency,so why ddn't he....oh, wait a second.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom