Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing
Yep. I refer to him as "***king Trump" all the time.Trump: On Palm Sunday, Jesus entered Jerusalem as crowds welcomed him with praise honoring him as king. They call me king now. Can you believe it?
Video in link
Yep. I refer to him as "***king Trump" all the time.Trump: On Palm Sunday, Jesus entered Jerusalem as crowds welcomed him with praise honoring him as king. They call me king now. Can you believe it?
Video in link
Is this about the so-called Trump-Class Battleships? Call them "guided missile battlecruisers" instead, which is the same term used for the Soviet-era Kirov Class ships, which had a very similar role, armament, and displacement as the Trump ships.I am under the impression that battleships have been obsolete for naval warfare since WW2.
If they were smart, they would be driving around in BMWs.But they're driving around in Mercedes and buying houses?
Geez I wonder if our fearless leader read that story all the way to the end before falling asleep.Trump: On Palm Sunday, Jesus entered Jerusalem as crowds welcomed him with praise honoring him as king. They call me king now. Can you believe it?
Video in link
Shemp's signature.Trump: Twice this past month, I've traveled to Dover Air Force Base, and it's been something. I was with them and their families. Every very single one of their loved ones, said, “please, sir, please finish the job.”
Link
Occupy Democrats"So we are here with Sherrilyn Ifill. Sherrilyn, tell us what went on today inside of the Supreme Court," a reporter asked Ifill, the President and Director-Counsel of the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund.
"To be honest, not at all in terms of the vibe of the courtroom," said Ifill. "And I think it was actually a good lesson for him. There are just places in which he's very small and the Supreme Court and the gallery and the arguments in the Supreme Court, they have their own choreography. It's its own atmosphere that has been set for a very, very long time.
"Those of us who are in there, especially those of us who are members of the Supreme Court Bar, know what that atmosphere is supposed to be like. And they run a very tight ship in terms of security and so forth. So there were no shenanigans," she added. "It didn't change the environment at all. And so we'll see what happens."
There you have it. Trump projects a strongman persona to his supporters but behind closed doors, seated before the full power of the judicial branch, he's just a pathetic old man. Remember that the next time that he blasts out some deranged Truth Social screed.
NATO didn't exist at the time of the last two world wars. It was created to prevent another one.Watters: NATO. Let's just say I am very disappointed. Need we go through how much they owe us? We saved them twice from world wars
Link
He really has no sense of irony (or smell) does he...
ftfy.