• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

If he truly cared about the TSA workers or the mess at some airports (LOL!), he could have done that weeks ago. So, I'd say "yes" to your question. He's trying to look like the saviour.
He has actually "instructed" the Senate Republicans to pass the bill. Because he is losing credibility by the minute while the airport lines get tetchier. Even with ICE agents hanging about not helping.
 
Trump "Cuba is next, by the way. But pretend I didn't say that. Cuba is next."

Trump: "If the big one ever happened, I guarantee you NATO wouldn't be there."

Trump: Right now, my polls are better than they have ever been before. CNN had a poll that had me at 100% of MAGA voters. *plays clip of Harry Enten*

Trump: I want to thank my friend the Crown Prince Mohammed who is a fantastic man and a great friend of mine. He is a warrior. He was not afraid of this country that he should’ve been afraid of.

Trump: He has a lot of titles but he is the crown prince and he's the prime minister, he's the future king. I said you have more titles than any human being. He’s everything and he deserves to be because he is a winner

Trump: "You know, when I didn't get the Nobel Peace Prize. You gotta understand, I don't care. Norway has lost so credible. I stopped 8 wars. Stopping wars -- I think I do it the best. President Putin called me, he said, 'I can't believe you stopped this one!'"

Trump on Iran: "They have a nuclear weapon, or they want to have one. They were very close. They were two weeks away. I call it the luclear dust."

Trump: "We did it violently. We did it powerfully. We did it with the respect of the world. And we helped a lot of allies. And we learned about other allies. We learned that other allies weren't there. We didn't need them. But that's going to be very costly for them."

Genes

Trump: He’s got the best genes of anyone I known. My son. Don Trump. He’s got the greatest genes in history. I’m a big believer in genes.

This explains his Cabinet.

Trump: I hang out with losers because it makes be feel better. I hate guys that are very, very successful and you have to listen to their success stories. I like people that like to listen to my success.

Trump on NATO: We would have always been there for them but based on their actions I guess we don't have to be, do we? That sounds like a breaking story. Is that breaking news?
You know, you should probably consolidate all those into one post, especially since they're from the same speech, not to mention, text quoted then doubled in the media block. IMO it's very close to spamming. (Even my quoting says its "too much media" to quote, so I had to remove them.)
 
You know, you should probably consolidate all those into one post, especially since they're from the same speech, not to mention, text quoted then doubled in the media block. IMO it's very close to spamming. (Even my quoting says its "too much media" to quote, so I had to remove them.)
If I don't post the link people complain.
If I just post the link people complain.
 
You know, you should probably consolidate all those into one post, especially since they're from the same speech, not to mention, text quoted then doubled in the media block. IMO it's very close to spamming. (Even my quoting says its "too much media" to quote, so I had to remove them.)
I've said that same thing, even asked the mods how this chain-posting of multiple links, each in a single post, even for a single interview/event, doesn't count as spamming the forum. Andy, keep in mind every single one of those posts unfurl and other people have to scroll past them, and when pages are as short as they are (which I believe was done in a large part due to unfurling links to begin with), it can make it downright hard to navigate a thread. If I for example post a link to a news article, I will post that link and summarize the contents, perhaps quoting a few paragraphs. I don't make a new post for every sentence I quote.

One post per interview/event. Please.
 
Last edited:
One post per interview/event. Please.
Minor side note for this general principle - If reasonably possible, at least. If there's enough specific content that one desires to cover, splitting things up into two or more posts isn't inherently a bad thing. It is normally quite unusual to need to do so, though.
 
Trump: "We have a thing called a war, or as they would rather say, a military operation. It's for legal reasons. Because as a military operation, I don't need any approvals. As a war you're supposed to get approval from Congress. Something like that. So I call it a military operation."

 
Trump: "The cost of cheese, butter, potatoes, and fruit -- many many other products -- is lower today than when I took office. Eggs are down 60%. Beef is starting to come down. They wanted to have less cattle in the country for environmental reasons. These are sick people. It has something to do with gas."

Trump is a sick person. It has something to do with ass.
.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom