• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

He's probably talking about playing YMCA, which the GOP went to great lengths to explain that it wasn't a gay anthem after he played it.

I figured that's what he was talking about, but it's a stupid thing to call it. It's like when he was giving a speech to the American Republican Jewish Coalition in 2019 and told them Netanyahu was "your prime minister".
 

Trump Claims Iran Wanted To Make Him Supreme Leader -- 'I Said, No Thanks'​

I first saw this on TwiX and thought it was another one of those... you know. But now I see it reported independently.
I'm thinking, only days until the full dementia kicks in. But he can do a lot of damage before that.
'Iran'? As in, the people of Iran or the religious maniacs running the country now, while destroying US bases and shooting down their F-35s?
Either way, keep sounding like a four-year old, Donald. Some of your antics might actually seep through the news filter to your adoring cult. Maybe one or two of them will leave, and it helps remind the rest of us how unqualified, sick, and demented you are.
 
'Iran'? As in, the people of Iran or the religious maniacs running the country now, while destroying US bases and shooting down their F-35s?
Either way, keep sounding like a four-year old, Donald. Some of your antics might actually seep through the news filter to your adoring cult. Maybe one or two of them will leave, and it helps remind the rest of us how unqualified, sick, and demented you are.
Supreme Deceiver.
 
He's paying TSA
He could have done this at any time

Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
The Radical Left Democrats, and their "Leader," Cryin' Chuck Schumer, have made it very clear where they stand, and that is, ON THE SIDE OF CRIMINAL ILLEGAL ALIENS, AND NOT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. They are refusing to fund Immigration Enforcement unless the Republicans agree to their Open Border Policies, which will never, ever happen again. They almost destroyed our Country, allowing 25 Million People to enter from Prisons, Mental Institutions, and Insane Asylums, those that are Drug Dealers, and thousands of Murderers, many of whom killed more than one person. Because the Democrats have recklessly created a true National Crisis, I am using my authorities under the Law to protect our Great Country, as I always will do! Therefore, I am going to sign an Order instructing the Secretary of Homeland Security, Markwayne Mullin, to immediately pay our TSA Agents in order to address this Emergency Situation, and to quickly stop the Democrat Chaos at the Airports. It is not an easy thing to do, but I am going to do it! I want to thank our hardworking TSA Agents and also, ICE, for the incredible help they have given us at the Airports. I will not allow the Radical Left Democrats to hold our Country hostage any longer. Thank you for your attention to this matter! President DONALD J. TRUMP
 
Last edited:
Liar

Trump on WHCD: There is this theory I was there while Barack Hussein Obama was speaking, and he was hitting me a little bit. Actually, it was very nice, and actually I really loved it because every joke was about me.

They said I was so upset with that evening that I decided that evening to run for president. Well, it wasn't.

 
Fox News: How do you deal with people who might be disappointed because they voted for you on the assumption of no wars?

Trump: Well, I have to do something in terms of making America great and keeping America great. My uncle was a great professor at MIT. He really got it. He was a highly respected man. He was there for 41 years at MIT.

 
New Trump Census

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
I have instructed our Department of Commerce to immediately begin work on a new and highly accurate CENSUS...
Remember just a few months ago, Musk and his merry band of "experts" (like big balls) slashed what they claim was "government waste"? And now stubby mcbonespurs wants to waste millions of taxpayer dollars on a totally useless census.

Do we need any more proof that the republican party does NOT really care about waste and fiscal responsibility?

I assume any such census would require congressional approval for the funding. Hopefully democrats will be able to block it in the senate.
 
Last edited:
He's paying TSA
He could have done this at any time

Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
The Radical Left Democrats, and their "Leader," Cryin' Chuck Schumer, have made it very clear where they stand, and that is, ON THE SIDE OF CRIMINAL ILLEGAL ALIENS, AND NOT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. They are refusing to fund Immigration Enforcement unless the Republicans agree to their Open Border Policies, which will never, ever happen again. They almost destroyed our Country, allowing 25 Million People to enter from Prisons, Mental Institutions, and Insane Asylums, those that are Drug Dealers, and thousands of Murderers, many of whom killed more than one person. Because the Democrats have recklessly created a true National Crisis, I am using my authorities under the Law to protect our Great Country, as I always will do! Therefore, I am going to sign an Order instructing the Secretary of Homeland Security, Markwayne Mullin, to immediately pay our TSA Agents in order to address this Emergency Situation, and to quickly stop the Democrat Chaos at the Airports. It is not an easy thing to do, but I am going to do it! I want to thank our hardworking TSA Agents and also, ICE, for the incredible help they have given us at the Airports. I will not allow the Radical Left Democrats to hold our Country hostage any longer. Thank you for your attention to this matter! President DONALD J. TRUMP
And Democrats immediately responded, calling this out for the complete lie that this is, and once again reiterated, in press conferences, on TikTok, Instagram, and television talking head programs, clearly and unambiguously, the party’s position WRT TSA funding.

Wait, no, they didn’t. They didn’t challenge a thing or come out swinging for even a minute. They’re Democrats.
.
 
Last edited:
Fox News: How do you deal with people who might be disappointed because they voted for you on the assumption of no wars?

Trump: Well, I have to do something in terms of making America great and keeping America great. My uncle was a great professor at MIT. He really got it. He was a highly respected man. He was there for 41 years at MIT.

But Biden was losing his marble armrests.
.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom