Mojo
Mostly harmless
Operation Epic Fail, then.Sen. John Kennedy: "The president didn't start a war. He was trying to stop a war."
Operation Epic Fail, then.Sen. John Kennedy: "The president didn't start a war. He was trying to stop a war."
Why change the habits of a lifetime?Oh, I see, so he's just really, really bad at it?
Hegseth is now "Secretary of Military Operation"?Trump: I won't use the word war because they say if you use the word war, that's maybe not a good thing to do. They don't like the word war because you are supposed to get approval. So I will use the word military operation
I think a good superhero needs to have, within their fictional universe, believable powers.I've changed my mind.
My choice of superpower is now the ability to instil in individuals a sense of shame.
Trump: We have a hot party. We have a group that likes to see our country in trouble. And we are going to do something about it.
Donald has won another award.
Mike Johnson: Tonight we have created a new award. We are going to do something we've never done before. We will honor him with a new award. He is the first ever recipient of the America first award. That is this beautiful golden statue here, appropriate for the golden era.
Trump: I happen to be a fan of no mail-in ballots, even though I won Florida which is mail-in ballots by a massive number. In California, they cheat badly with that. Democrats get sometimes six or seven ballots in one household. And Republicans are calling for their ballot.
Someone's optimistic, setting the price that high, even for all of them.
Aww, jeez! He has to go to all the trouble of getting a lackey to fill it out for him so he can sign it. What a burden!
Donald has won another award.
Mike Johnson: Tonight we have created a new award. We are going to do something we've never done before. We will honor him with a new award. He is the first ever recipient of the America first award. That is this beautiful golden statue here, appropriate for the golden era.
Oh, I see, so he's just really, really bad at it?
They'd have to pay me a lot more. Up it to $20 and I might take one.
And his acceptance speech would start "I didn't know anything about this...."If Mike Johnson won the Annual Award For Sycophantic Arse Kissing, he'd immediately give it to Trump.
STFU, you ass-kissing weirdo square.Donald has won another award.
Mike Johnson: Tonight we have created a new award. We are going to do something we've never done before. We will honor him with a new award. He is the first ever recipient of the America first award. That is this beautiful golden statue here, appropriate for the golden era.
He's scared ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ of the mid-terms.Trump: I happen to be a fan of no mail-in ballots, even though I won Florida which is mail-in ballots by a massive number. In California, they cheat badly with that. Democrats get sometimes six or seven ballots in one household. And Republicans are calling for their ballot.