• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

"The police are not here to create disorder, they are here to preserve disorder". Mayor Richard J Daley.

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.
Looked him up on Wiki and found this:

'They have vilified me, they have crucified me; yes, they have even criticized me.'

Seems appropriate for a lot of people today.
 
Trump: I won't use the word war because they say if you use the word war, that's maybe not a good thing to do. They don't like the word war because you are supposed to get approval. So I will use the word military operation

I have no authority to start a war, so I'm going to lie and say it's not a war. Clever, huh? I mean I know it's a war and you all know it's a war but if I just lie about that it can be our secret that I'm just lying. And the great thing is that I can even tell you all I'm lying so they'll definitely hear about it and know I'm lying and nobody is going to do anything about it because that's how insane this country is now. I can literally tell everyone about the stuff I'm doing that I have no authority whatsoever to do and it's somehow just fine.
 
New Trump Census

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
I have instructed our Department of Commerce to immediately begin work on a new and highly accurate CENSUS based on modern day facts and figures and, importantly, using the results and information gained from the Presidential Election of 2024. People who are in our Country illegally WILL NOT BE COUNTED IN THE CENSUS. Thank you for your attention to this matter!
I seem to remember the constitution has an unmistakably opposing view on what the census should count. What, indeed, is the point of a census which fails to count people who are there?
 

Trump Claims Iran Wanted To Make Him Supreme Leader -- 'I Said, No Thanks'​

I first saw this on TwiX and thought it was another one of those... you know. But now I see it reported independently.
I'm thinking, only days until the full dementia kicks in. But he can do a lot of damage before that.
If he hasn't been removed under amendment 25 yet, what do you think will change?
 
Trump has already been declared the Second Coming of Jesus, and the Chosen of the Chosen People.
Why would he pass on the opportunity to unite all Abrahamic Religions under him?
 
Pens

Trump: You see this pen right here? This pen is very inexpensive. But it writes well. I like it. Sharpie. I came here. They had $1,000 pens. You hand out pens. You hand them to people. 30, 40 people. They were $1,000 a piece. Beautiful pen, ball point. I hand out to kids that don't know. It's kid getting a pen for $1,000. They have no idea what it is.

I had another problem. They didn’t write well. I sign—no ink. I have all you people looking and say there must be something wrong with Trump. There is no ink in the pen. It cost $1,000

 
More Pens

Trump: "See, this pen right here. This pen is an interesting example. It's the same thing. So this pen is very inexpensive. But it writes well. I like it. But I can't have the pen the way it was. You know what it is. I don't want to give too much publicity but they do treat me well. Sharpie."

 
Unpatriotic people telling secrets about the military ballroom

Trump: This ballroom is going to be something that's so beautiful for the city. The military wanted it more than anybody. It was supposed to be secret, but it became unsecret because of people that are really unpatriotic, saying things.

We're building a triumphal arc, which will be incredible for the city. Incredible. We're fixing up the what was the Kennedy center? I was honored when the board changed the name a little bit. Actually. It shows that the Republican and the Democrats, they worked together.

 
Mail in for me, but not for thee.

Trump: "I used a mail-in ballot. You know why? Because I'm President of the United States and because of the fact that I'm President of the United States, I did a mail-in ballot."

◊◊◊◊ you. You're vote is no more important than any other voter's. I'd say even less, because you are a demented, deluded, diaper- ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊, smelly old goat. You should be 25th-ed, then prosecuted, then jailed.

Again, ◊◊◊◊ you.

1774541379511.gif
 
Last edited:
Trump: "In Minnesota, it's very Somalia-oriented. These people come from a crooked country, disgusting country, one of the worst countries in the world. They come to our country -- low IQs -- and they rob us blind. Stupid people, and they rob us blind."

Minnesota is lovely, as opposed to you, you racist, fascist, smelly, stinky, stupid, demented old ◊◊◊◊.

1774541395032.gif
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom