Andy_Ross
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Jun 2, 2010
- Messages
- 84,719
He's smart
Trump: I know a lot of stupid people that went to a good college. My uncle was the longest serving professor at MIT. That means I have much better blood. But I went to the hardest college of all to get into, the Wharton school of finance, that means I'm real smart.
Rent free.Trump: "The only thing I admired about Barack Hussein Obama, which was nothing actually. But the only thing is the way he was bob down the stairs. You talk about unpresidential. He's bob-- and I couldn't believe that he made it without at least a noticeable major fall."
Every accusation...Rent free.


'Dump was the dumbest goddamned student I ever had', someone once said.He's smart
Trump: I know a lot of stupid people that went to a good college. My uncle was the longest serving professor at MIT. That means I have much better blood. But I went to the hardest college of all to get into, the Wharton school of finance, that means I'm real smart.
Big shoes, tiny dicks.
No, that does not appear to be JAG's mission at all.Secretary of War Pete Hegseth
@SecWar
For over 20 years, legal shops across the military services have grown bloated—duplicating efforts, muddying lines of authority, and pulling judge advocates away from what matters most: advising commanders in the fight.
That ends now
The depressing thing is people will believe this, despite Iran offering to limit their ballistic missiles to a 2,000km range and handing over their highly enriched uranium to Russia. The Iranians had already agreed to limits that would mean they couldn't attack the continental US (nor even Hawaii).REP. MARK ALFORD: There may be sacrifices to be made at the pump on a temporary basis
RAJU: Do you think Americans are willing to make that sacrifice?
ALFORD: I think the people in my district are. I'm willing to pay 30%, or 30 cents more at the pump to make sure Iran doesn't have a nuclear weapon that's going to hit the US
Newsom was talking about you, Donny.Trump: Newsom had admitted he has mental problems, that he's not a smart person, that he’s unable to read a speech. He can't read.
Then just resign and the problem will be solved instantly.I don't want the president of the United States to have a cognitive deficiency.
Are you insinuating that dropping bombs on people doesn't necessarily make them like you?Not to mention the fact that we don't know what the end-game is, and it is possible that after all the bombs have been dropped, Iran will be just as hostile to U.S. interests as it was before.
Wharton business school is the kind of college where the business class dump their idiot kids and pay big money to but them a degree.He's smart
Trump: I know a lot of stupid people that went to a good college. My uncle was the longest serving professor at MIT. That means I have much better blood. But I went to the hardest college of all to get into, the Wharton school of finance, that means I'm real smart.
Some people just have no sense of gratitude.Are you insinuating that dropping bombs on people doesn't necessarily make them like you?
California accent, 1960s hippy wear;Are you insinuating that dropping bombs on people doesn't necessarily make them like you?
Not true, I suspect; he loves hearing and listening to, and, if it's flattering footage, watching himself.Why not just cancel the press briefings altogether, Kegsbreath? Nobody wants to hear from you.
No, that does not appear to be JAG's mission at all.