• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

He's smart

Trump: I know a lot of stupid people that went to a good college. My uncle was the longest serving professor at MIT. That means I have much better blood. But I went to the hardest college of all to get into, the Wharton school of finance, that means I'm real smart.

"Most people don't know about that, because I never talk about it."
 
A 12 foot tall sstatue of Trump and Epstein recreating the iconic movie scene on the nose of the Titanic has been placed in DC in front of the Capitol.

Statue.jpg


EDIT: The side view is particularly flattering to Trump.

Screenshot 2026-03-11 213129.png


 
Last edited:
He's smart

Trump: I know a lot of stupid people that went to a good college. My uncle was the longest serving professor at MIT. That means I have much better blood. But I went to the hardest college of all to get into, the Wharton school of finance, that means I'm real smart.

'Dump was the dumbest goddamned student I ever had', someone once said.
 
Secretary of War Pete Hegseth
@SecWar
For over 20 years, legal shops across the military services have grown bloated—duplicating efforts, muddying lines of authority, and pulling judge advocates away from what matters most: advising commanders in the fight.

That ends now

No, that does not appear to be JAG's mission at all.
 
REP. MARK ALFORD: There may be sacrifices to be made at the pump on a temporary basis

RAJU: Do you think Americans are willing to make that sacrifice?

ALFORD: I think the people in my district are. I'm willing to pay 30%, or 30 cents more at the pump to make sure Iran doesn't have a nuclear weapon that's going to hit the US

The depressing thing is people will believe this, despite Iran offering to limit their ballistic missiles to a 2,000km range and handing over their highly enriched uranium to Russia. The Iranians had already agreed to limits that would mean they couldn't attack the continental US (nor even Hawaii).
 
He's smart

Trump: I know a lot of stupid people that went to a good college. My uncle was the longest serving professor at MIT. That means I have much better blood. But I went to the hardest college of all to get into, the Wharton school of finance, that means I'm real smart.

Wharton business school is the kind of college where the business class dump their idiot kids and pay big money to but them a degree.
 
No, that does not appear to be JAG's mission at all.

He announced changes to JAG's priorities early last year. More advising on war crimes and less prosecuting criminals.

"The overhaul of the Jag corps will be aimed at retraining military lawyers, the people said, so that they provide more expansive legal advice to commanders to pursue more aggressive tactics and take a more lenient approach in charging soldiers with battlefield crimes."

 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom