• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Secretary Marco Rubio
@SecRubio
In Florida to join @POTUS for the first ever Shield of the Americas summit. Today, President Trump welcomes a coalition of 13 countries committed to freedom, security, and prosperity for our hemisphere. Together with our partners, the U.S. will transform the Western Hemisphere.
 
I have no idea what Tropic Thunder was all about, but I must wonder about how creators of films glorifying violence react horrified when their movies are used as propaganda for glorifying violence.
Tropic Thunder was a satire poking fun at war movies. Maybe you should actually find out about something before you make a comment on it.
 
A new grift
Selling enforcements

Trump: "I guess it would be illegal. Could you imagine? They spend million and millions on a campaign. They're losing and they beg me for an endorsement. I give them an endorsement, they win by 30 points. And I get nothing. If I could sell that -- is there a way? Do we have any of our legal people here? Is there a way I can get paid for that, Marco?"

It's obvious the president is joking here. Don't take everything seriously, you are getting angry for nothing, and it's only your fault.
Of course he got paid.
 
Common sense

Leavitt: "He added on some priorities to the SAVE America Act in recent days, namely, no transgender transition surgeries for minors. We are not gonna tolerate the mutilation of young children in this country. No men in women's sports. The president putting all of these priorities together speaks to how common sense they are."

Someone's dog whistle is broken.
 
Hegseth: For far too long, our country's gaze was only on borders in far-flung places, not our own border, not our own hemisphere, not the western hemisphere. President Trump has established the Trump corollary of the Monroe doctrine, the Donroe Doctrine and the War Department is implementing it as fast as we can.

It's more likely that Trump has embraced his own version of Teddy Roosevelt's policy.

"Speak loudly and have a small dick."
 
Trump: I could tell the interpreter was not good. When I give a long, flowing, beautiful sentence and she gave it in about one-fourth the time, I said, well, their language may be efficient but not that efficient.

Oh my ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ god. Just ◊◊◊◊ off and die already you bleeding hemorrhoid.

Not you Andy.
 
Kind of weird for the theme song of Trump’s new organization to be something Prince wrote about the inability to move on after a breakup or loss. Sinead O’Connor said she thought about her deceased mom every time she sang it.


Well, the administration does seem to be going out if it's way to ensure that lots of other people will have someone deceased to think about when they hear it.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom