• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Iran has surrendered
Everyone said thank you to Donald

Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
Iran, which is being beat to HELL, has apologized and surrendered to its Middle East neighbors, and promised that it will not shoot at them anymore.

This promise was only made because of the relentless U.S. and Israeli attack. They were looking to take over and rule the Middle East. It is the first time that Iran has ever lost, in thousands of years, to surrounding Middle Eastern Countries.

They have said, "Thank you President Trump." I have said, "You're welcome!" Iran is no longer the "Bully of the Middle East," they are, instead, "THE LOSER OF THE MIDDLE EAST," and will be for many decades until they surrender or, more likely, completely collapse! Today Iran will be hit very hard! Under serious consideration for complete destruction and certain death, because of Iran's bad behavior, are areas and groups of people that were not considered for targeting up until this moment in time. Thank you for your attention to this matter! President DONALD J. TRUMP
:crazy:
 

on the ufc on the whitehouse lawn event front, a hung over from partying too hard with kid rock dana white scream-laments one of the fighters dropped out of the event. my only complaint is he wasn't wearing his giant diamond encrusted polymarket medallion and chain when he did it like he has been lately, which is entirely appropriate for the head of a major fight promotion to be pushing gambling apps that call themselves prediction markets so they don't have to deal with gambling regulations.

 
Pure violence
Tremendous amounts of oil

Trump: "It was nasty. It was about 18 minutes of pure violence. And we took Maduro out ... we've been working closely with the new president of Venezuela, Delcy Rodriguez. She's doing a great job because she's working with us. If she wasn't working with us, I would not say she's doing a great job. We're taking out tremendous amounts of oil."

 
Trump on Mexico: "I like the president very much. She's a very good person. She's got a beautiful voice. Beautiful woman. I said, 'Let me eradicate the cartels.' 'No no no, please, president.' We have to eradicate them. We have to knock the hell out of them. The cartels are running Mexico. We can't have that."

 
A new grift
Selling enforcements

Trump: "I guess it would be illegal. Could you imagine? They spend million and millions on a campaign. They're losing and they beg me for an endorsement. I give them an endorsement, they win by 30 points. And I get nothing. If I could sell that -- is there a way? Do we have any of our legal people here? Is there a way I can get paid for that, Marco?"

 
Hegseth: For far too long, our country's gaze was only on borders in far-flung places, not our own border, not our own hemisphere, not the western hemisphere. President Trump has established the Trump corollary of the Monroe doctrine, the Donroe Doctrine and the War Department is implementing it as fast as we can.

 
A new grift
Selling enforcements

Trump: "I guess it would be illegal. Could you imagine? They spend million and millions on a campaign. They're losing and they beg me for an endorsement. I give them an endorsement, they win by 30 points. And I get nothing. If I could sell that -- is there a way? Do we have any of our legal people here? Is there a way I can get paid for that, Marco?"

Something being illegal hasn't stopped you yet, you crooked, corrupt, demented, smelly old goat.

1772899072577.gif
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom