• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

The same anti-enemy propaganda that occurs in every war. Dehumanise your enemy and you can justify the killing and make your soldiers feel less sympathetic.

For example, when England claimed during the first World War that German soldiers in Belgium were
tossing babies into the air and catching them on their bayonets.
 
Trump: I could tell the interpreter was not good. When I give a long, flowing, beautiful sentence and she gave it in about one-fourth the time, I said, well, their language may be efficient but not that efficient.

Something I noticed quite some years ago, Bigots always seem to revel (if not wallow) in their sheer ignorance.
 
For example, when England claimed during the first World War that German soldiers in Belgium were
tossing babies into the air and catching them on their bayonets.
Perfectly reasonable, what do you expect from the Hun?
 
Well, to be fair, the UK, Russia, and France hadn't exactly won the war by Dec. 1941.
View attachment 69496
Germany had attacked Russia in 1941, by 1942 Germany was defeated, even if the US hadn't entered the war. US entry speeded the end of the war, and the balance of power in post WW2 Europe. The far east theatre is more dubious, but I think even without the Americans, the Russian Chinese and Indian Empires would have defeated the Japanese eventually.
 
"Trump: I could tell the interpreter was not good. When I give a long, flowing, beautiful sentence and she gave it in about one-fourth the time, I said, well, their language may be efficient but not that efficient."
That's because she left out the lies, incoherent ramblings, and self-aggrandizement.
Something I noticed quite some years ago, Bigots always seem to revel (if not wallow) in their sheer ignorance.
Most of the time it's not ignorance but sheer stupidity.
 
Germany had attacked Russia in 1941, by 1942 Germany was defeated, even if the US hadn't entered the war. US entry speeded the end of the war, and the balance of power in post WW2 Europe. The far east theatre is more dubious, but I think even without the Americans, the Russian Chinese and Indian Empires would have defeated the Japanese eventually.
The Indian Arny ended the war with over 2 million men . All volunteers..
 
Germany had attacked Russia in 1941, by 1942 Germany was defeated, even if the US hadn't entered the war. US entry speeded the end of the war, and the balance of power in post WW2 Europe. The far east theatre is more dubious, but I think even without the Americans, the Russian Chinese and Indian Empires
would have defeated the Japanese eventually.
The what now?
India didn't gain independence from the UK until 1947 - two years after the end of WWII.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom