• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Deport Deranged Robert De Niro, another sick and demented person with, I believe, an extremely Low IQ, who has absolutely no idea what he is doing or saying - some of which is seriously CRIMINAL!

Also people I don't like with their bulging, bloodshot eyes of crazy people, LUNATICS, mentally deranged and sick who, frankly, look like they should be institutionalized.
There is something inherently comical, albeit in a tragic way, in calling people "low IQ" when all you're able to do is consistently rant, whine ans hurl insults that would make a 5rd grader cringe …

BTW, if whining could be converted into electricity, the problem of renewable energy would definitely be solved between Trump and Fuentes alone …
 
Any inkling as to why they're making this move? Other than the obvious, that the cruelty is the point?

Someone in a YT comment pointed out it could be used to deny (some) women the right to drive, as cops themselves get to decide who 'looks trans'. Are you a masculine-looking girl with short hair, or androgynous? Sorry, we're gonna have to take your driver's license. Oh, and I suppose it's as part of the GOP's voter supression, since they're also taking away peoples' birth certificates.

I wonder how they're going to defend this. Has the US opened drive-through locker rooms since the last time I checked?
 
Any inkling as to why they're making this move? Other than the obvious, that the cruelty is the point?

Someone in a YT comment pointed out it could be used to deny (some) women the right to drive, as cops themselves get to decide who 'looks trans'. Are you a masculine-looking girl with short hair, or androgynous? Sorry, we're gonna have to take your driver's license. Oh, and I suppose it's as part of the GOP's voter supression, since they're also taking away peoples' birth certificates.

I wonder how they're going to defend this. Has the US opened drive-through locker rooms since the last time I checked?
Look, the GOP wants to protect women.

And they've looked at Saudi Arabia, Iran and Afghanistan on how to do that. After all, the only way for a woman to be safe is to be under the guardianship of a good white Christian male, like Trump.
 
Vance: Why don't we stop allowing congressmen and congresswomen to get rich off of insider trading? I have never seen a person more angry in my life than Nancy Pelosi when the president is calling out insider trading. My hope for all of you is you find somebody who loves you as much as Nancy Pelosi loves insider trading because then you will have a very good life indeed.

 
Any inkling as to why they're making this move? Other than the obvious, that the cruelty is the point?

Someone in a YT comment pointed out it could be used to deny (some) women the right to drive, as cops themselves get to decide who 'looks trans'. Are you a masculine-looking girl with short hair, or androgynous? Sorry, we're gonna have to take your driver's license. Oh, and I suppose it's as part of the GOP's voter supression, since they're also taking away peoples' birth certificates.

I wonder how they're going to defend this. Has the US opened drive-through locker rooms since the last time I checked?
Also takes them out of the voting pool if the driving licence or birth certificate is their only ID
 
Any inkling as to why they're making this move? Other than the obvious, that the cruelty is the point?

Someone in a YT comment pointed out it could be used to deny (some) women the right to drive, as cops themselves get to decide who 'looks trans'. Are you a masculine-looking girl with short hair, or androgynous? Sorry, we're gonna have to take your driver's license. Oh, and I suppose it's as part of the GOP's voter supression, since they're also taking away peoples' birth certificates.

I wonder how they're going to defend this. Has the US opened drive-through locker rooms since the last time I checked?

It's a "for show" bill. They know it won't get by the SCOTUS. It's the definition of bias and, as you pointed out, it would infringe on multiple rights. They couldn't get a gun without documentation, they couldn't vote, etc. Even this SCOTUS would tell them to pound sand.
 
Vance: Why don't we stop allowing congressmen and congresswomen to get rich off of insider trading?
And extend that prohibition to cabinet members, presidents, and vice presidents as well? Some ancient Greek cities had arrangements so those serving in office had to surrender all their financial and business affairs entirely to the control of others, and wouldn't get them back until they were out of office. No profiting off anything. No selling, no buying.

I can just see this collection of kleptocrats going for that.
 
Wisconsin in the firing line.

Reporter: Here in Wisconsin, the governor has refused to give over the snap data along with the voter data. Is there a point where the administration withholds federal funds from Wisconsin?

Vance: We are going to look at every option we have because we have got to stop this terrible fraud. Ask yourself a question. Why would the government of Wisconsin not want to help us kick fraud off of the welfare rolls and kick fraud off of the voter rolls? The only answer I could possibly come up with is because they like to cheat. There is no other real explanation.

 
Wisconsin in the firing line.

Reporter: Here in Wisconsin, the governor has refused to give over the snap data along with the voter data. Is there a point where the administration withholds federal funds from Wisconsin?

Vance: We are going to look at every option we have because we have got to stop this terrible fraud. Ask yourself a question. Why would the government of Wisconsin not want to help us kick fraud off of the welfare rolls and kick fraud off of the voter rolls? The only answer I could possibly come up with is because they like to cheat. There is no other real explanation.

The reason Vance can't come up with other explanations is because he's a ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ idiot.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom