• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

He was exhausted. Check for helicopters to Walter Reed next 2 days.
Anne Coulter thought the ending was beautitul.

1772036028021.png
And manages to get in some bigotry.
 
They won't start by banning birth control.
First they'll lie about it.

MURRAY: You called birth control pills 'a disrespect of life.' You also claimed it has 'horrifying health risks.' But there decades of evidence showing it's safe and effective. Should women trust the FDA or you?

CASEY MEANS: Are you aware of what the side effects of what hormonal contraception are?

 
MURPHY: There's a prenatal vitamin called WeNatal. Your filings show you started receiving compensation in spring 2024, & yet in Sept 2024 you posted a video saying you had 'no financial relationship w/ the company, just a big fan.' You weren't telling the truth.

CASEY MEANS: If I said I wasn't receiving money, I wasn't receiving money at that time

 
COLLINS: In 2021, you began using illicit psychedelic mushrooms. Do you stand by what you said in your book encouraging people to try psychedelics?

MEANS: There is exciting work being done in this area that needs to continue

COLLINS: What did you mean when you say you heard an internal voice whispering to you, 'it's time to prepare'?

MEANS: In my meditations and prayers I had a sense something ominous was coming

 
MURPHY: There's a prenatal vitamin called WeNatal. Your filings show you started receiving compensation in spring 2024, & yet in Sept 2024 you posted a video saying you had 'no financial relationship w/ the company, just a big fan.' You weren't telling the truth.

CASEY MEANS: If I said I wasn't receiving money, I wasn't receiving money at that time

Oh look, another corrupt member of this administration.
 
COLLINS: In 2021, you began using illicit psychedelic mushrooms. Do you stand by what you said in your book encouraging people to try psychedelics?

MEANS: There is exciting work being done in this area that needs to continue

COLLINS: What did you mean when you say you heard an internal voice whispering to you, 'it's time to prepare'?

MEANS: In my meditations and prayers I had a sense something ominous was coming

Do magic mushrooms. They're great. I've done loads of magic mushrooms and the hallucinations are really cool and awesome and you should definitely try them too. And now I want to be Surgeon General you should definitely not do that. Don't do drugs. Not at all. Drugs are bad and not safe and just don't. Because I care so much about keeping you all safe and sane and all that stuff. Thank you. Do I get the job now?
 
FFS. You had to have someone tell you that. Let's pause for a moment to imagine the circumstances in which some embarrassed underling had to tell you that.

Personally, I think Trump absolutely should have a go at performing the sort of act which would typically result in a Medal of Honor recommendation.
 
They won't start by banning birth control.
First they'll lie about it.

MURRAY: You called birth control pills 'a disrespect of life.' You also claimed it has 'horrifying health risks.' But there decades of evidence showing it's safe and effective. Should women trust the FDA or you?

CASEY MEANS: Are you aware of what the side effects of what hormonal contraception are?

For those who think birth control pills a disrespect of life, I suggest a cork. You can borrow my hammer.
 
$2000, eh? That will go a long way after retirement! Especially since US health care is so ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ expensive now. With $2000, a 70yo retiree might be able to afford one single dose of "the fat shot drug". Whoopee.
Four doses of the cancer drug I was on last year. $500/pill. But covered by Medicare.
 
MARKEY: Do you think Trump's EO promoting the production of glyphosate, which you have said likely causes cancer, will put American families' health at risk?

MEANS: These issues around ag and health are extremely complex. My understanding is this has to do with national security

MARKEY: I'm just trying to help you agree with yourself

 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom