• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Of course he didn't, he is part of the deep sate. But Trump (in his demented state) inadvertently let it slip out that "aliens are real" is "classified information"--there is no other way to interpret that but that "it is classified info that aliens are real"! ;););)
Describes Trump's brain quite well!
 
Congressional Medal of Honour

Trump: I flew to Iraq. I was so brave. I wanted to give myself the Congressional Medal of Honor. Someday I'm going to try. The fake news will say Trump wants to give himself the congressional medal someday I'm gonna try. I'll test the law.

So he's basically saying that 'fake news' is actually true?
 
European visitors to NYC quite often follow a standard itinerary taking in a show on Broadway, a trip to watch the Yanks or the Knicks, a boat around the Statue of Liberty, that kind of thing. I bet it won’t take long before canny entrepreneurs organise additional coach trips to go and piss on Trump’s grave.
 
It's eating him up

Trump visits a local business in Rome, Georgia -- "They came in and they took all those ballots. All those crooked ballots were taken. Let's see what happens. The Democrats are fighting like hell. They don't want anyone to see those ballots. It's a disgrace."

And these people who are fighting like hell to stop anyone seeing the ballot papers: are they in the room with us now?
 
From a clickbait channel that posts lots of faked videos.

PS I hadn't gone through the rest of the chat where you copped your mistake. But I do find it's always a good idea to search the channel name to see what comes up (if they're big enough), and also to look at their youtube home page to see what kinds of videos they put out. That channel puts out lots of slop (many videos per day making fantastical and obviously false claims) and, from the thumbnails alone, is probably heavily leaning on degenerative ai.
 
Last edited:
Trump's math is getting better. Now he's off by only two decimal orders of magnitude.
US goods imports continued to outpace its exports last year, sending the country's trade deficit to a new high despite sweeping tariffs introduced by US President Donald Trump.

The gap between the value of goods imported into the US and American products sold to other countries widened by 2.1% compared to 2024, hitting roughly $1.2 trillion (£890bn), official figures show.

 
Because Donald defended defunded the agency you already had.

Noem: We need to make sure we have agencies in place that respond in disasters, so that we have people that are able to go out and help people when a storm hits, when an earthquake or a tornado or avalanche, like we see in Colorado… we don't have the funding to do it


A non-sarcastic FTFY.
 
Trump: "Mail in ballots are crooked as hell. Republicans have to win this one. We'll never lose a race for 50 years."

This is as sinister as hell.

I mean, it ought to be a joke, except it's really happening. The president's delusion is not being challenged by the yes-men he surrounds himself with. No, the voting system is not crooked. No, Trump did not really win the 2020 election. He's going to corrupt the voting system to "fix" a problem which only exists inside his head.
 
Trump: "We have a great relationship with a country named Venezuela. 50 million barrels of oil is right now floating very nicely in extremely large ships toward Houston, where it's processed ... that was a very strong attack."

Consider people who launch a "very strong attack" on their partner, to make them compliant, so now they do as they're told: those people do not have "a great relationship".
 
This is as sinister as hell.

I mean, it ought to be a joke, except it's really happening. The president's delusion is not being challenged by the yes-men he surrounds himself with. No, the voting system is not crooked. No, Trump did not really win the 2020 election. He's going to corrupt the voting system to "fix" a problem which only exists inside his head.

Err... This more suggests that you don't understand what the "problem" is. This isn't really a delusion, either. It's a brazen, dishonest power grab and attempt to rig elections in their favor ever more. Par for the course for far right election-related efforts, really, which has much to do with why it's not getting so much push back from the right.
 
Last edited:
Consider people who launch a "very strong attack" on their partner, to make them compliant, so now they do as they're told: those people do not have "a great relationship".
The Republican Party's relationship to the US has basically been them taking the role of an abusive spouse for quite a while now, so this is hardly out of character.
 
Taiwan under the bus

REPORTER: "Mr. President, you took a kind of a little bit of a swipe at AOC today, and I was just wondering…"

TRUMP: "Well her performance was horrible, I was surprised, actually, I didn't know she was stupid."

REPORTER: "So how would you have answered the question that she was asked about whether the U.S. should support Taiwan if they're attacked by China?"

TRUMP: "Well, I would have just said that it's none of your business right now because I wouldn't answer that question anyway. I wouldn't respond to a question like that. That's war when it comes to war, you don't talk about your strategy."


lol it’s like he’s a bugs bunny cartoon stepping on a rake
 
Phillip: Half of those countries that you see on that list—their citizens can't come to the US. We have found those countries to be so unreliable and risky that we won't let their citizens even get a visa but they’re on a board of peace?

That was so weird. She agreed those countries ought not to be on the Bored of Peace, but defended it by making up a reassuring claim they would have no real voting power.

Which raises the point of WTF the Bored is actually for. What is it intended to do? And how? (Other than to give Trump money and a big throne to sit on in perpetuity.)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom