• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Elon isn't happy with the Big Beautiful Bill


Musk: I was disappointed to see the massive spending bill, which increases the budget deficit, not decrease it, and undermines the work the DOGE team is doing… I think a bill can be big, or it can be beautiful. But I don’t know if it could be both.

 
Leavitt: "He's demanding answers. And one of the things he is going to continue to push for answers on is who the heck was running the country over the past 4 years. This is truly the greatest political scandal our country has ever seen."

"What's this one? Oh, that's big! What's this one? Oh, that's important. What's this one?..."
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom