• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Took a few days longer than I expected, but as of today, May 6th, 2026, we've reached $5 a gallon.
To put that in perspective, this is US $1.32 per litre or, at current exchange rates, €1.12 per litre.
This price is on par with what Australians are paying for petrol at current exchange rates.
 
Crypto
Casino
Cheung is Trump's assistant comms director.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
A lot of people bring up MY Old Casino in Atlantic City - Trump Castle. Yes, I owned it. Yes, I CLOSED it. That was years ago. But here's something interesting. My associate Steve has Launched a new online Casino using the SAME NAME. Crypto only, fully Licensed. You can see it for yourself: trumpcastle.net I want to be upfront, I have NO Stake in this. NO ownership. NO payments. That said, Steven Cheung is someone I've known for a long time and very successful businessman, so when he asked for my blessing. I gave it.

And I've checked the platform myself. I LIKE IT.

I very much appreciate the job that he has done, and would certainly like to have him backed up and supported by Trump Administration and the people of the U.S. Providing a Special Promo Code "TRUMPKNOWS" that allows early users to get $2k.

Thank you for your attention to this matter!

President DONALD J. TRUMP
 
Sen. @ChrisCoonsforDE: Is Trump eligible to run for a 3rd term under our Constitution?

Trump Judge nominee: Um... I would have to... to review the- the actual wording--

Coons: The language of the 22nd Amendment makes it clear that no, he is not eligible to run for a 3rd term. Anybody else brave enough to say that the Constitution of the United States prevents President Trump from seeking a 3rd term?

Trump Judge Nominees: …

Coons: Nobody? Alright.

video in link
Either 60% or 67% of the current SCROTUS would happily declare that amendment unconstitutional.
And since I'm currently 13 pages behind on the thread, I might catch up to this post about Friday.
 
My biggest worry (why not start early?) is that when he's destined to be out of office after the 2028 Election, he still has about 2.5 months to do some more real damage, possibly extreme, to what remains of the US before the next one is sworn in. But I can also hope that he will be out long before then. For whatever reason.
 
i mean, that card is going to be a disaster. there's no way it could go good. i hope dana white loses everything.

i don't even feel bad for the fighters. you took the money, now go hang out with the epstein client list. see how that works out for you.
 
My biggest worry (why not start early?) is that when he's destined to be out of office after the 2028 Election, he still has about 2.5 months to do some more real damage, possibly extreme, to what remains of the US before the next one is sworn in. But I can also hope that he will be out long before then. For whatever reason.
I'm sure that numerous nuclear missiles can be redirected to target U.S. cities.
 
Crypto
Casino
Cheung is Trump's assistant comms director.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
A lot of people bring up MY Old Casino in Atlantic City - Trump Castle. Yes, I owned it. Yes, I CLOSED it. That was years ago. But here's something interesting. My associate Steve has Launched a new online Casino using the SAME NAME. Crypto only, fully Licensed. You can see it for yourself: trumpcastle.net I want to be upfront, I have NO Stake in this. NO ownership. NO payments. That said, Steven Cheung is someone I've known for a long time and very successful businessman, so when he asked for my blessing. I gave it.

And I've checked the platform myself. I LIKE IT.

I very much appreciate the job that he has done, and would certainly like to have him backed up and supported by Trump Administration and the people of the U.S. Providing a Special Promo Code "TRUMPKNOWS" that allows early users to get $2k.

Thank you for your attention to this matter!

President DONALD J. TRUMP
Cheung is a major Trump ass-kisser and lie-writer. So it's extremely likely he wrote and posted this without imperial knowledge.
 
If Trump fires Lutnick, I guess we won't be making those cell phones with our little screw drivers. I was imagining I would need to make at least one phone a day to qualify for Medicare.
 
Ballroom!

Trump to military moms: "By the way, right behind me -- see that? -- you call that a window or a drape, I call that a knockout panel. Because behind that is the entrance to the new ballroom. Which everybody likes, especially since last Saturday evening, because it'll have a thing called security."

video in link
He is so ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ weird.
 
My biggest worry (why not start early?) is that when he's destined to be out of office after the 2028 Election, he still has about 2.5 months to do some more real damage, possibly extreme, to what remains of the US before the next one is sworn in. But I can also hope that he will be out long before then. For whatever reason.
Hopefully there will be a Congress in place that can mute most of those attempts.
 
he is feeling the Grim Reaper coming for him - Rudi is dying in front of his eyes, and he is barely older than Trump.
In his mind, a Trump Ballroom at the White House would be a kind of Immortality.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom