• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Little Stormtroopers....

I like Sainsbury tinned Chilli love the beans.

:boxedin:
 
Last edited:
I did not say open borders, and thanks for turning on a long time Republican and demonstrating the problem I identified with with the party.

Well at least your honest about calling yourself a longtime republican, because I don't see any conservative coming from you.

Going to vote for Hills now?
 
You have a soft spot for radical islam? How cute!

No, I imagine it's more like my views on my Muslim friends. I don't blame all of them for the actions of a few like you seem to do... but then fear isn't a rational emotion.
 
No, because I am a conservative and she represents big government, as Donald Trump will with his pricey xenophobic solutions. Neither one is a decent candidate.

No kidding?

But one certainly agrees with more of what you supposedly believe. You do understand the concept of "the lesser of two evils"?

I didn't like McCain, but I voted for him. He is a disgusting rino republican. I voted for Romney who comes from the freak show of Mormonism and another rino.

Now I'm going to vote for Trump, who has trouble controlling himself but is infinitely better than hilldawg. Who are you with my Republican friend?
 
No, I imagine it's more like my views on my Muslim friends. I don't blame all of them for the actions of a few like you seem to do... but then fear isn't a rational emotion.

That's wonderful except the Muslims I know would consider your Muslim friends to be infidels. ;)
 
No kidding?

But one certainly agrees with more of what you supposedly believe. You do understand the concept of "the lesser of two evils"?

I didn't like McCain, but I voted for him. He is a disgusting rino republican. I voted for Romney who comes from the freak show of Mormonism and another rino.

Now I'm going to vote for Trump, who has trouble controlling himself but is infinitely better than hilldawg. Who are you with my Republican friend?

Gary Johnson is a better Republican than Trump, he gets my vote. And he is not a scamming liar, like Trump and Hillary. Enough about me though. I don't see MY name in the thread title.
 
Him opposing slavery doesn't contradict that. Do people who think the meat industry is horrible therefore necessarily think cows are our mental equals and fit for citizenship?

Well no, but I did know a relative of Adolph Eichmann who thinks a relative of a Tuskegee_Airman is a mental & physical superior to white nationals. Tick, tick, tick.
 
That's wonderful except the Muslims I know would consider your Muslim friends to be infidels. ;)
How many do you know? Also, why would they describe my folk as infidels? Please be specific.
 
Last edited:
Gary Johnson is a better Republican than Trump, he gets my vote. And he is not a scamming liar, like Trump and Hillary. Enough about me though. I don't see MY name in the thread title.

Fine, a vote for Johnson is a vote for Clinton. So the very thing you don't want ends up happening. Remember the lesser of two evils?

Besides Johnson is just another rino who desperately wants to be part of the establishment. The clue would be him picking another rino, Weld as his VP
 
Do your Muslim friends believe in Sharia?

Yup, & just like Christians they pick & choose what really matters... kinda like how you tried to breeze past that first question.

Now then, how many Muslims do you know?
 
Is that anything like food? :confused:


Had a peek at Google images of the stuff... glad I haven't eaten yet. :boggled:

:p

I'll have you know, sir, that Sainsbury's has won several awards for "Canned Item Most Similar to Real Food". (If you think their Chili looks worrisome do NOT try their baked beans.)
 
Lincoln opinions on Blacks in the US changed.. By the end of his presidency he had totally dropped the "ship them back" opinion.
I still want to know what you White Nationalist would do to Blacks in the US.
BTW I despise Donald Trump, but IMHO he will drop the support of the open White Nationlists about five minutes after he is (Heaven forbid) elected. They will become a liability.
People are complicated. Soundbites like the ones ST is pushing, from early in Lincoln's career, are silly.
As Douglass put it: "In his company, I was never reminded of my humble origin, or of my unpopular color".
 
Yup, & just like Christians they pick & choose what really matters... kinda like how you tried to breeze past that first question.

Now then, how many Muslims do you know?
1.5 billion, why does it matter?

So your friends believe in subjugating women? Marginalizing gays?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom