I like Sainsbury tinned Chilli love the beans.
![]()

I'm wondering how many white Christians you asked to be banned from entering the country after the Oklahoma City bombing.
I did not say open borders, and thanks for turning on a long time Republican and demonstrating the problem I identified with with the party.
Well at least your honest about calling yourself a longtime republican, because I don't see any conservative coming from you.
Going to vote for Hills now?
You have a soft spot for radical islam? How cute!
No, because I am a conservative and she represents big government, as Donald Trump will with his pricey xenophobic solutions. Neither one is a decent candidate.
No, I imagine it's more like my views on my Muslim friends. I don't blame all of them for the actions of a few like you seem to do... but then fear isn't a rational emotion.
No kidding?
But one certainly agrees with more of what you supposedly believe. You do understand the concept of "the lesser of two evils"?
I didn't like McCain, but I voted for him. He is a disgusting rino republican. I voted for Romney who comes from the freak show of Mormonism and another rino.
Now I'm going to vote for Trump, who has trouble controlling himself but is infinitely better than hilldawg. Who are you with my Republican friend?
Him opposing slavery doesn't contradict that. Do people who think the meat industry is horrible therefore necessarily think cows are our mental equals and fit for citizenship?
How many do you know? Also, why would they describe my folk as infidels? Please be specific.That's wonderful except the Muslims I know would consider your Muslim friends to be infidels.![]()
Gary Johnson is a better Republican than Trump, he gets my vote. And he is not a scamming liar, like Trump and Hillary. Enough about me though. I don't see MY name in the thread title.
Do your Muslim friends believe in Sharia?How so? Please be specific.
Do your Muslim friends believe in Sharia?
Is that anything like food?
Had a peek at Google images of the stuff... glad I haven't eaten yet.
![]()
People are complicated. Soundbites like the ones ST is pushing, from early in Lincoln's career, are silly.Lincoln opinions on Blacks in the US changed.. By the end of his presidency he had totally dropped the "ship them back" opinion.
I still want to know what you White Nationalist would do to Blacks in the US.
BTW I despise Donald Trump, but IMHO he will drop the support of the open White Nationlists about five minutes after he is (Heaven forbid) elected. They will become a liability.
1.5 billion, why does it matter?Yup, & just like Christians they pick & choose what really matters... kinda like how you tried to breeze past that first question.
Now then, how many Muslims do you know?
God, you people are relentless.
I mean people who correct spelling, obviously.

You have a soft spot for radical islam? How cute!