Skeptic Tank
Trigger Warning
- Joined
- Mar 18, 2013
- Messages
- 3,121
Good article on how the White Nationalists have inflirtrated the Trump Campaign.
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/10/donald-trump-2016-white-nationalists-alt-right-214388
It does the best job of explaining why the White Nationalists have such love for Trump despite his Jewish connections and why Donald has de facto accepted their support,when any other GOP candidate would have ran away from them.
So the party of Lincoln has come to this....
Lincoln was a White supremacist and White nationalist.
He said that blacks shouldn't be voters or jurors and should be relegated to the inferior position in any society they inhabited along with Whites.
He was intent on shipping them all out of America after the civil war.
He said he'd gladly preserve the union in a way that left them as slaves, if necessary.
Jefferson and the other founding fathers were also total White supremacists and White nationalists and founded the USA with the intent of restricting citizenship to Whites only. They were quite open about all of this.
So it's those of you who are NOT White nationalists who are out of step with this nation's intended nature AND out of step with your beloved Abraham Lincoln, as well.
"I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, [applause]—that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race." -Abraham Lincoln
Lincoln was also nearly killed in an attack by blacks in New Orleans as a teenager and I'm sure that didn't endear them to him greatly either.
Coincidentally, New Orleans is still a great place to get killed by blacks if you're a White teenager today.
Last edited: