Belz...
Fiend God
Ha! He fired Comey for the Clinton email investigation disclosures.
Cognitive Dissonance of Clinton supporters causes heads to explode.
You do understand that this is just an excuse, right?
Ha! He fired Comey for the Clinton email investigation disclosures.
Cognitive Dissonance of Clinton supporters causes heads to explode.
According to the Deputy AG he refuses to admit he was wrong.
According to the Deputy AG he refuses to admit he was wrong.
You do understand that this is just an excuse, right?
Ahhhh, yes, I forgot how predictably Trump does that.That sounds like it contradicts the Trumpster's original story that, like Sgt. Schultz, "I know nothing!" Donnie probably wants to move the news cycle past Yates' comments. What better way to do it than fire someone like the FBI director?![]()
Among other things, DOJ Inspector General will look at whether Comey's decision to weigh in on Clinton email probe violated DOJ policies.
genius.
(kisses fingers in the French fashion)
From Brad Heath on 1/12/2017:
the wheels turn slowly but grind finely.
Hillary has got to be pleased that her unceasing attacks on Comey have born fruit.
If Trump said the world was flat,his over the top supporters would say how brilliant it is.
It's not like the dismissal letter falsely states three times that Trump isn't under investigation.I notice how you totally ignore the whole Russian Connection.......
I notice how you totally ignore the whole Russian Connection.......
And the facts are that Trump is looking out for Hillary, my old bugaboo, Hillary!
One Cain per thread is enough, thank you.
Are you actually buying the rank BS that the firing is over the handling of Clinton??The Big Dog don't deal in partisan speculation.
Facts, I need facts.
And the facts are that Trump is looking out for Hillary, my old bugaboo, Hillary!
Shame.
Honestly, as much as I hate Trump it is actually possible that Comey's firing has nothing to do with the Russia investigation and is actually about how he handled Hillary's email investigation.
So what does that mean? Is Trump going to order Clinton's prosecution? That would put her back in the public eye for years, after she's already started to fade away. Why would he benefit from that?
Times were different.there is one difference..and a big one..between Cox and Comey.
Cox was a model of interigty and keeping above politics....Comey was not.
No, I seriously doubt it. He never gave a **** about throwing Hillary in prison. He was conning morons.
I think it is fully possible that the reasons outlined in the memo I posted above are the real reasons. The Deputy AG And AG told Trump he should fire Comey for those reasons and so he did.
