• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more
That sounds like it contradicts the Trumpster's original story that, like Sgt. Schultz, "I know nothing!" Donnie probably wants to move the news cycle past Yates' comments. What better way to do it than fire someone like the FBI director? ;)
Ahhhh, yes, I forgot how predictably Trump does that.
 
For somebody who is supposed to be so media savvy, Trump does a lot of really stupid things that make him look bad......
 
From Brad Heath on 1/12/2017:

Among other things, DOJ Inspector General will look at whether Comey's decision to weigh in on Clinton email probe violated DOJ policies.

the wheels turn slowly but grind finely.

Hillary has got to be pleased that her unceasing attacks on Comey have born fruit.
 
From Brad Heath on 1/12/2017:



the wheels turn slowly but grind finely.

Hillary has got to be pleased that her unceasing attacks on Comey have born fruit.

I notice how you totally ignore the whole Russian Connection.......
 
If Trump said the world was flat,his over the top supporters would say how brilliant it is.

He didn't do that. Instead he fired Comey while explaining it was because of Clinton.

Now all those folks who were screaming bloody murder at Comey this morning are going to be praising him as the next nathan hale.

Hilarious.
 
I notice how you totally ignore the whole Russian Connection.......

The Big Dog don't deal in partisan speculation.

Facts, I need facts.

And the facts are that Trump is looking out for Hillary, my old bugaboo, Hillary!

Shame.
 
The Big Dog don't deal in partisan speculation.

Facts, I need facts.

And the facts are that Trump is looking out for Hillary, my old bugaboo, Hillary!

Shame.
Are you actually buying the rank BS that the firing is over the handling of Clinton??

The Big Dog needs facts?!? <guffaw>
 
Honestly, as much as I hate Trump it is actually possible that Comey's firing has nothing to do with the Russia investigation and is actually about how he handled Hillary's email investigation.

:rolleyes: Seriously?

Deep breath in: Think back to all the times Trump praised Comey for his scathing report on Clinton.

Deep breath out: You know how close the investigation was getting to the bottom of the Trump/Russia investigation. Sessions is coving for the coverup.

Was there any discussion of prosecuting Clinton recently? Nope. Were there many conversations hinting at getting to closer to the truth on the Trump-Russia connection? Yep.

It's right there in the letter protesting too loudly that Trump was sure he was not under investigation.


Greta VanSustren is giving the devil's advocate POV on MSNBC trying to say reactions to the firing are purely along party lines. Matthews is calling it the Tuesday Night Massacre.


I'm going to label this one, bumbling corruption. I'm going to predict the Republican split widens. Those GOP legislators are already in hot water over the ACA repeal. The rats are going to start jumping off the sinking ship as the outrageous corruption that is Trump just gets too blatant for most people.
 
Last edited:
So what does that mean? Is Trump going to order Clinton's prosecution? That would put her back in the public eye for years, after she's already started to fade away. Why would he benefit from that?

Scape goats and whipping boys come to mind.
 
No, I seriously doubt it. He never gave a **** about throwing Hillary in prison. He was conning morons.

I think it is fully possible that the reasons outlined in the memo I posted above are the real reasons. The Deputy AG And AG told Trump he should fire Comey for those reasons and so he did.

IOW your argument rests on semantics? :boggled:
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom