• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Homosexual Lifestyle

Hmm, weird, worked in two browsers. Try this.

That sign is disgracefull. I would distance yourself from it immediately young lady!
No Skateboarding? Thats discriminatory.

Nice legs by the way. Aren't they supposed to be hairy? :)
 
That sign is disgracefull. I would distance yourself from it immediately young lady!
No Skateboarding? Thats discriminatory.

Nice legs by the way. Aren't they supposed to be hairy? :)
Pretty girls get pretty womens. 'Nuff said :D
 
<snip>
(And if you're wondering, no, I don't drink. Beer is gross. There's like a worldwide conspiracy to convince people that its actually "good" and that being drunk is "fun". I'm convinced the same people behind this are the same ones propagandizing the utility of criminally uncomfortable high heels.)
</snip>

I might see your point if you were drinking beer, but Coors Light does not count as beer.
 
Besides the vegan stuff you sound like me. Isn't it it so hard to find a good woman? I keep hitting on lesbians too. Do you have the inverse problem and talk someone up just to find out they are straight? I'll send you my lesbians if you seen me your straight ladies! :p
My biggest problem? I don't "look gay", and I'm kind of an attention whore, so I get an inordinate amount of unwanted attention from guys, and they only get more persistent when they learn I am gay. Due to a rather scary experience not long ago at a bar (drunk ******* putting his hands on me uninvited, ******* friends egging him on), I've started carrying pepper spray and a hella scary 6M volt stun gun everywhere I go.

I don't think I've ever hit on straight girls, but I've hit on tg girls plenty of times. And omg they are always so flattered, usually very feminine, statistically 1:3 are gay women, and I've met a handful who are quite gorgeous. (Seriously, spend a few hours browsing tg videos on youtube, quite a few stunning young women.)
 
I lived for about 8 months in the gay center of the universe more commonly known as the Castro in SF.

It was a nice neighbourhood and it felt neat to be a single (going through divorce) white male minority.

I was jealous of the camaradery that the gay folks showed to one and other and really wanted to be part of that group. I had some gay friends and meeting on them on the steet typically involved big hugs and smiles.

I had no issue going to a gay bars for a few beers and kind of liked one bar called "Moby Dick" that was near where I lived. It had a huge fish tank up above the bar and I preferred watching that than the usual TV and music you get in most other venues. Ocasionally I was hit upon, but that wasn't my calling in life.

I'd hike up to Haight St or over to Market St if I hoped to hook up with a single (hopefully straight single) woman.

This was all happening around 2000-2001 and if you saw a picture of me (at that time) you would easily mistake me for Richard Hatch (the gay dude that won the first Survivor). I had a few young men getting friendly thinking I was him. It was weird dealing with that.

The more people realize that they really know more gay people than they think the sooner the hate will go away.

Charlie (still misses the great weather in SF) Monoxide
 
My biggest problem? I don't "look gay", and I'm kind of an attention whore, so I get an inordinate amount of unwanted attention from guys, and they only get more persistent when they learn I am gay. Due to a rather scary experience not long ago at a bar (drunk ******* putting his hands on me uninvited, ******* friends egging him on), I've started carrying pepper spray and a hella scary 6M volt stun gun everywhere I go.

Ah yes, the "rape the gay out of 'em" routine...

Why do people think that would work?
 
My biggest problem? I don't "look gay", and I'm kind of an attention whore, so I get an inordinate amount of unwanted attention from guys, and they only get more persistent when they learn I am gay. Due to a rather scary experience not long ago at a bar (drunk ******* putting his hands on me uninvited, ******* friends egging him on), I've started carrying pepper spray and a hella scary 6M volt stun gun everywhere I go.

I don't think I've ever hit on straight girls, but I've hit on tg girls plenty of times. And omg they are always so flattered, usually very feminine, statistically 1:3 are gay women, and I've met a handful who are quite gorgeous. (Seriously, spend a few hours browsing tg videos on youtube, quite a few stunning young women.)


Are you absolutely sure you're not a Rebecca Watson sock puppet?
 
Vegan, long hair enthusiast, electronica junkie, and I spent a year learning Esperanto. Also, I have thing for toy helicopters, I have like 6 helicopters, occasionally I bring them to work and fly them around my managers office.

That's the thing: being gay is really one of the less interesting things about me, and most people don't know until tell them... or tape a "mi eros virinojn" sign to a helicopter and fly it in their face.


I kept falling through my own ego in a loop, couldn't differentiate myself from a seam in reality, I learned that "cogito ergo sum" is a fiction as one can be clearly aware and insist forcefully that your own existence is a lie. It was a horrifying experience, not to be repeated. Mods keep deleting my story, but it was a little like this.


You can't be a lesbian, all lesbians have short hair, everyone knows that. ;)






I must admit I avoided this thread initially as I thought it might be another one of those disgusting homophobic threads that have been on this site before.

I was very pleasantly surprised to find out that it wasn't.
 
Last edited:
Forwarded that video to my coworkers, they loved it :)

If I was a little less responsible with my money, I'd so totally get one of these:



Dude, it flies umop episdn!
Video not working. Ya gotta take out everything in the URL except the text that follows "v="

 
I don't understand the point of this thread. Is it supposed to make me wish I was gay so my life would be more exciting? By comparison, Dessi is living a wild and crazy life! My cats are sleepy cat and sleepier cat.
 
You can't be a lesbian, all lesbians have short hair, everyone knows that. ;)

I must admit I avoided this thread initially as I thought it might be another one of those disgusting homophobic threads that have been on this site before.

I was very pleasantly surprised to find out that it wasn't.
Sorry about that :)

I lulz at the phrase "homosexual lifestyle", conservatives don't bother to define what the "lifestyle" consists of... well, at least beyond being a homosexual. I don't know what the phrase means, my gay friends don't, no gay person I've ever met does, so what possible facts regarding the "gay lifestyle" do conservatives possess that I don't? Nothing in particular... well, at least nothing beyond making **** up about people they don't know and have never met.

Conservatives spend a lot of time criticizing gay people on a very abstract level: "gay lifestyle", "gay agenda", "sanctity of marriage" all refer to very intangible harms, not to any specific concrete harm to anyone.

Not too long ago, Louis Marinelli was a key strategist for the National Organization for Marriage. In 2011, he went on a state-to-state tour protesting gay marriage. At every stop, he was met with protesters, gay couples demanding an explanation for why their love and commitment to one another is "less valid" or "more perverted" than heterosexual couples. By the end the tour, he was greeted with the largest number of protesters, and slowly, it dawned on him: gay couples are normal people with fairly ordinary lives, they don't want to tear apart the social fabric of society, they don't want to obliterate morality, they don't want to topple free trade... they want to get married and raise families for the exact same reasons that heterosexuals do.

He met real people, put a human face on what he'd always characterized with intangible words. Gay people are actually very ordinary, they worry about paying bills, get stuck in traffic, send their kids to school, get into fights, make up, some have an inordinate interest in toy helicopters and vegan foodums.

Shortly after the tour, Marinelli resigned his position with NOM and wrote a fairly lengthy post titled I now support full marriage equality. Mind you, he's the guy who passed prop 8, lobbied millions of dollars to put anti-gay marriage senators in office, testified in front of congress that gay men are nearly always child molestors and have lifespans decades shorter than straight men while the US considered repealing DOMA -- in spite of recanting and rebuking his position, let me state categorically: **** Louis Marinelli, **** him in the face with the fury of a thousand suns.
 
Last edited:
Sorry about that :)

I lulz at the phrase "homosexual lifestyle", conservatives don't bother to define what the "lifestyle" consists of... well, at least beyond being a homosexual. I don't know what the phrase means, my gay friends don't, no gay person I've ever met does, so what possible facts regarding the "gay lifestyle" do conservatives possess that I don't? Nothing in particular... well, at least nothing beyond making **** up about people they don't know and have never met.

Conservatives spend a lot of time criticizing gay people on a very abstract level: "gay lifestyle", "gay agenda", "sanctity of marriage" all refer to very intangible harms, not to any specific concrete harm to anyone.

Not too long ago, Louis Marinelli was a key strategist for the National Organization for Marriage. In 2011, he went on a state-to-state tour protesting gay marriage. At every stop, he was met with protesters, gay couples demanding an explanation for why their love and commitment to one another is "less valid" or "more perverted" than heterosexual couples. By the end the tour, he was greeted with the largest number of protesters, and slowly, it dawned on him: gay couples are normal people with fairly ordinary lives, they don't want to tear apart the social fabric of society, they don't want to obliterate morality, they don't want to topple free trade... they want to get married and raise families for the exact same reasons that heterosexuals do.

He met real people and couldn't face them, put a human face on what he'd always characterized with intangible words. Gay people are actually very ordinary, they worry about paying bills, get stuck in traffic, send their kids to school, get into fights, make up, some have an inordinate interest in toy helicopters and vegan foodums.

Shortly after the tour, Marinelli resigned his position with NOM and wrote a fairly lengthy post titled I now support full marriage equality. Mind you, he's the guy who passed prop 8, lobbied millions of dollars to put anti-gay marriage senators in office, testified in front of congress that gay men are nearly always child molestors and have lifespans decades shorter than straight men while the US considered repealing DOMA -- in spite of recanting and rebuking his position, let me state categorically: **** Louis Marinelli, **** him in the face with the fury of a thousand suns.
Thanks. Exactly.

I see a land bright and clear, and the time's comin' near
When we'll live in this land, you and me, hand in hand
Take my hand, come along, lend your voice to my song
Come along, take my hand, sing a song

For a land where the river runs free
For a land through the green country
For a land to a shining sea
For a land where the horses run free
And you and me are free to be you and me --The New Seekers --Free To Be You And Me
 
Had to make up another batch of cereal; more or less equal batches of these...
Sometimes a small amount of raisin bran added.
Makes me a regular guy.
 

Attachments

  • jrCereals.jpg
    jrCereals.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 1

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom