• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ed Teen flashes breasts, causes accident, she is run over

I was holidaying in New Zealand once, when they had some sort of annual parade. Women would stand up in cars with sun roofs and flash their breasts. Seemed to be quite a crowd.

:eek: Sounds like an inevitable automotive massacre, if the other kiwis drive anything like the guy in the OP article...
 
Actualy people tend to stear toward what they are looking at. That is why when driving you want to look were you want the car to go. You can avoid this to an extent but this is a fairly predictable outcome of flashing next to a road.

Thank you - this is what I was commenting on in the cop and snowball fight post - the snowball throwers are way lucky that all he did was stop and get out and pull his gun - he could easily have driven into them when he was distracted by the snowballs.
 
Thank you - this is what I was commenting on in the cop and snowball fight post - the snowball throwers are way lucky that all he did was stop and get out and pull his gun - he could easily have driven into them when he was distracted by the snowballs.

Sure, but with all that snow, the cop should have been driving slow enough to stop in time. Right? Safety first, right?

Same thing with the guy who hit the girl... It doesn't make sense: If I see 18 year old boobs on the side of the road (or in the road, whatever), I'm slowing down and/or stopping anyway.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom