• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ed Teen flashes breasts, causes accident, she is run over

in New Jersey, there used to be "Whip'em Out Wednesdays"

ahh...life was good.


Whip 'em out Wednesdays

zwaxdl.jpg
 
Therefore, her breast flashing may well have saved her life. She should be praised for her traffic-calming initiative, which made the road safer for pedestrians.

Like the Danish road safety campaign with the video I unfortunately can't find now... But it had boobs.
 
I've been distracted by something while I was driving before, but I never drove directly towards and smashed into what I was looking at.

...awesome story, though.

Actualy people tend to stear toward what they are looking at. That is why when driving you want to look were you want the car to go. You can avoid this to an extent but this is a fairly predictable outcome of flashing next to a road.
 
Actualy people tend to stear toward what they are looking at. That is why when driving you want to look were you want the car to go. You can avoid this to an extent but this is a fairly predictable outcome of flashing next to a road.


Have there been any peer-reviewed studies?
 
Actualy people tend to stear toward what they are looking at. That is why when driving you want to look were you want the car to go. You can avoid this to an extent but this is a fairly predictable outcome of flashing next to a road.

This is why, when stunned by the headlights of an oncoming car, they advise you to look to the left of the road. If you continue to look at the lights you will tend to veer across the centreline into the oncoming traffic.
 
This is why, when stunned by the headlights of an oncoming car, they advise you to look to the left of the road. If you continue to look at the lights you will tend to veer across the centreline into the oncoming traffic.

For clarity: that's when you drive on the left side of the road. I was at first confused by your statement. ;)
 
Originally posted by JihadJane

Have there been any peer-reviewed studies?

I'm sure episode 3 of next season's Top Gear has this pencilled in as a
feature.
 
Last edited:
I suppose that if you volunteer to flash, I can drive by, and we'll publish the results of what happens.

I get first author.

OK, but I'd like to reverse roles, with Jeremy Clarkson as the flasher and me as the driver.
 
I suppose that "I will show you mine if Jeremy Clarkson shows me his" is an new twist on an old game...
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom