Like the Danish road safety campaign with the video I unfortunately can't find now... But it had boobs.
It's still out there, but probably not suitable for work!
Like the Danish road safety campaign with the video I unfortunately can't find now... But it had boobs.
No offence, but I've taken a look at your grant proposal, and the study sample you're putting forth is just too small to have any statistical impact.The bastards haven't approved my grant. Yet.
No offence, but I've taken a look at your grant proposal, and the study sample you're putting forth is just too small to have any statistical impact.
Hopefully she recovered from her injuries and learned a valuable lesson.
I am willing -- nay, eager -- to expand the study further.
How do you know how big they are until the study is done?No offence, but I've taken a look at your grant proposal, and the study sample you're putting forth is just too small to have any statistical impact.
Why nothing like this ever happens to me on the road?
I was holidaying in New Zealand once, when they had some sort of annual parade. Women would stand up in cars with sun roofs and flash their breasts. Seemed to be quite a crowd.
Actualy people tend to stear toward what they are looking at. That is why when driving you want to look were you want the car to go. You can avoid this to an extent but this is a fairly predictable outcome of flashing next to a road.
Thank you - this is what I was commenting on in the cop and snowball fight post - the snowball throwers are way lucky that all he did was stop and get out and pull his gun - he could easily have driven into them when he was distracted by the snowballs.