• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

TAM7 Talent Show

When are we supposed to find out if our Talent Show submissions got accepted or not?
 
I applied, but I doubt I will make the cut, I have a handbell routine.I learned it at Mooseburger Clown Camp in 2000. It's really a hoot.
 
There's just something in the name"Mooseburger Clown Camp ", that made me smile. Do they have t-shirts?
 
Last edited:
I posted this in humor by accident, but it was meant to be here. This is the Week 1 Class of 200 group photo: (I circled Kabookie)
 

Attachments

  • 2000 Moose camp.jpg
    2000 Moose camp.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 9
I love this thread

I have nothing to add, I'm not attending TAM, and I can't think of anything that I'd have in the way of a talent worth performing if I did attend.

I just love this thread and wanted to post in it.

And tell you that you are all very strange people. But I think you know that, already.
 
For the record, I will not be dress as Kabookie for the talent show if I'm selected. Too may folks are creeped out by clowns. I will be just my plain, normal self.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom