• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

TAM7 Talent Show

After much begging, pleading, and tossing of ugly threats, they decided to reject my idea for impersonating all of the famous failed American Idol contestants, in my SpongeBob SquarePants costume.

And, I just finished learning all the lyrics to "She Bangs", too. :(






(Don't mind me. I'm just having some strange dreams, lately.)
 
So, since Wowbagger is not singing, which would have been far too much competition based on his Galapagos karaoke display; and Cleon's declining the chance to show off his mad dance skillz (which I totally love) … I did submit to Alison that I would maybe do a dramatic oration of a sort, depending on everyone else's acceptance.

Please be nice.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom