• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

TAM 9 Volunteers needed

Please count me in for making registration packets or whatever. I'll be arriving on Tuesday.
 
Scott, it appears that I am most likely going to be unable to attend TAM this year. If that situation changes, I will let you know ASAP. In the meantime, I'll have to withdraw my name from the volunteer pool.

:(

But you have to help me file stuff alphabetically without singing the alphabet.
I hope the situation changes and you can go.
Please.
 
There are a few speakers I don't want to miss, tho. :)
I make sure no one misses any speakers. If you ever have, please yell at me because I wasn't doing my job.


It's also good to see that Wowbagger was only suffering from a 24-hour case of insanity. He's back to normal until next year. :D
 
Last edited:
I did the volunteering thing at 6 & 7 (wasn't able to make 8). Third time's a charm! Arriving Wednesday, if you're still needing some help.
 
If you're still after volunteers, let us know.

I'm happy to help (and I can also cajole the very shy @evildeece into helping).

We arrive at the hotel on the 13th July (but will be in Vegas from the 11th July).
 
It's also good to see that Wowbagger was only suffering from a 24-hour case of insanity. He's back to normal until next year. :D

The trouble is that I think he keeps re-infecting himself, and the 24 hour clock keeps starting over... :D
 
I'll be happy to volunteer

I'm not getting into town until Thursday afternoon, but I'll be happy to give a few hours to the cause.

It's my first TAM, so if that precludes me from helping with some things, that's cool. I just want to help out any way I can.

Thanks.
 
I'm not getting into town until Thursday afternoon, but I'll be happy to give a few hours to the cause.

It's my first TAM, so if that precludes me from helping with some things, that's cool. I just want to help out any way I can.

It's traditional for the new people at TAM to do all the bits with heavy lifting and beer-buying and coffee-fetching. Just giving you a heads up.

There are no secrets; not even any about XENU or 33rd order skepticism.
 
It's traditional for the new people at TAM to do all the bits with heavy lifting and beer-buying and coffee-fetching. Just giving you a heads up.

There are no secrets; not even any about XENU or 33rd order skepticism.


Hehehe... cute euphemisms...
 
It's traditional for the new people at TAM to do all the bits with heavy lifting and beer-buying and coffee-fetching. Just giving you a heads up.

Everyone's had to do it as a n00b.

There are no secrets; not even any about XENU or 33rd order skepticism.

:whistling
 
I'm all booked and registered for TAM9, Yeay! I can volunteer again. My flight doesn't arrive until noon on Wednesday so I'll miss the lunch. I'm available anytime after that.

Mark
 
I'll help out on Wednesday, and this year I'll be able to make the volunteer lunch!
 
Ok, so let's lift heavy things!

though I can only carry 1 and 3-ton crates of books. Twos are strictly off-limits.

And I'm getting in Wednesday now, so gimme them lunch details. You gonna be taxing my Popeye-like muscles, better be feeding me in gratitude!
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom