SkepticScott
TAM Volunteer Guy
Thank you, Eos!I of course will submit myself to volunteering where needed!
Thank you, Eos!I of course will submit myself to volunteering where needed!
Scott, it appears that I am most likely going to be unable to attend TAM this year. If that situation changes, I will let you know ASAP. In the meantime, I'll have to withdraw my name from the volunteer pool.
![]()
I make sure no one misses any speakers. If you ever have, please yell at me because I wasn't doing my job.There are a few speakers I don't want to miss, tho.![]()
But how can we be sure the past 24 hours was the insane part?It's also good to see that Wowbagger was only suffering from a 24-hour case of insanity. He's back to normal until next year.![]()
But how can we be sure the past 24 hours was the insane part?![]()
It's also good to see that Wowbagger was only suffering from a 24-hour case of insanity. He's back to normal until next year.![]()
I'm not getting into town until Thursday afternoon, but I'll be happy to give a few hours to the cause.
It's my first TAM, so if that precludes me from helping with some things, that's cool. I just want to help out any way I can.
It's traditional for the new people at TAM to do all the bits with heavy lifting and beer-buying and coffee-fetching. Just giving you a heads up.
There are no secrets; not even any about XENU or 33rd order skepticism.
It's traditional for the new people at TAM to do all the bits with heavy lifting and beer-buying and coffee-fetching. Just giving you a heads up.
There are no secrets; not even any about XENU or 33rd order skepticism.

Thanks Juno!I would've helped out, gladly, had I been in the neighbourhood.