• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

TAM 9 Volunteers needed

Make sure that Kil and I work a shift together, if possible. We were selling tickets at the door of the talent show and I think we got that one guy to pay twice. :whistling
Ha! Did we? We had one guy running down the hall to get his money because we were almost out of tickets. Didn't tell him that we would let him in without a ticket if he had the money. (Maybe we didn't think of that at the time?) Bad bad bad... I still remember him running up to the door panting.

Jeff looked shocked when I gave him the money and told him that there was more money than we had tickets for.

Come to think of it, we had a lot of fun out in the hall...
 
Last edited:
I am officially going now, so will be volunteering for any time before or after TAM9. I am driving, so my schedule is flexible.

I was reading up the thread where there was talk about beer wenches.
I personally only drink tequila, and will be bringing my own supply.
 
I've confirmed my attendance, so Scott, as usual I will check in Thursday pm and be available Friday & Saturday. There are a few speakers I don't want to miss, tho. :)
 
Scott, it appears that I am most likely going to be unable to attend TAM this year. If that situation changes, I will let you know ASAP. In the meantime, I'll have to withdraw my name from the volunteer pool.

:(
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom