SkepticScott
TAM Volunteer Guy
I'm sorry to hear that Piggy. I hope you'll be able to make TAM 10.
Ha! Did we? We had one guy running down the hall to get his money because we were almost out of tickets. Didn't tell him that we would let him in without a ticket if he had the money. (Maybe we didn't think of that at the time?) Bad bad bad... I still remember him running up to the door panting.Make sure that Kil and I work a shift together, if possible. We were selling tickets at the door of the talent show and I think we got that one guy to pay twice.![]()
Shhh, if you don't keep that quiet everyone will want to be working, and no one will be in the talent show.Come to think of it, we had a lot of fun out in the hall...
Shhh, if you don't keep that quiet everyone will want to be working, and no one will be in the talent show.![]()
Bah, who needs talent if we can just have a show?
I don't see a talent show listed this year. I guess they (correctly) figured out there was very little talent.
I think Rebecca didn't like the competition, so now the entire talent show is hers?
Scott, it appears that I am most likely going to be unable to attend TAM this year. If that situation changes, I will let you know ASAP. In the meantime, I'll have to withdraw my name from the volunteer pool.
![]()
ExactlyOh...wait...![]()
