alienentity
Illuminator
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2009
- Messages
- 4,325
You can't keep playing the game after you've already lost.
So right brutha!
You can't keep playing the game after you've already lost.
Sorry for the off topic reply, but I think it's important to show that this is not so far-fetched as it first might seem. Simply rig the explosions like this:
[qimg]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/8371/sh2u.gif[/qimg]
When the explosives are triggered the upper part breaks off and flies out to the left (indicating the outside of the building) and the lower part bends inwards to the right (representing the inside of the building).
[qimg]http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/3033/id2x.gif[/qimg]
because the 911CR is a political report and not a scientific document. As such, they are not as accurate as they could be.
They also state that the towers collapsed in 11 to 13 seconds (which is obviously wrong...) Why? Oh because it is a political report and not a scientific/engineering one.
Don't you understand what you read ? "the arrow pointing at the beginning" shows "computed origin time". The first signal arrives at PAL 17s later.
The video I posted shows the beginning of the collapse at precisely 9:58:59.
For the other tower, this video puts the beginning of the collapse at precisely 10:28:23 .
So... We have visual evidence, for both towers, that puts the beginning of the collapse a few seconds before the "computed origin time" from seismic data. Could you explain, please, how these seismic recordings can be a clue of bombs going off to initiate the collapses ?
Did you notice that one of the sources you used on the 1st page (http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/analysis/collapses/freefall.html) agrees with me, indicating that 10:28:31 is the time when "Rubble starts to hit the ground" ?
So you trust TV Fakery more than seismic data with specified margins for measurement accuracy?![]()
I'm not an expert on seismology.
I read on Wikipedia: "The Commission interviewed over 1,200 people in 10 countries and reviewed over two and a half million pages of documents, including some closely guarded classified national security documents."
And they couldn't even get the correct times for important points in the 9/11 attack timeline?! Sorry, I don't buy that. But who knows, maybe that's true, I'm open to all theories. But then how to explain the 17 second different inconsistency in stated time for the second plane impact? Even a child watching CNN could do better than that!
There was no TV fakery. You've admitted yourself that you can't properly read the seismic data.
LDEO says: "Zero corresponds to computed origin time of 10:28:31 EDT". Origin time means the start of the event at the source, i.e. at WTC (I didn't know that when I wrote the original post but now I do). And the arrow in the diagram shows that they put the origin time at the very beginning of the signal. So the origin time is at the start of the collapse.
I'm not an expert on seismology.
there is no 17 second difference.
You don't understand what that data means. You've already admitted that you don't have the expertise to interpret the data.
There is. Unless by 'origin time' LDEO means the time at PAL not at the source at the WTC, but I have learned during this thread that origin time is a seismic term for the time of the start of the event at the source.
Excuse me ? "TV Fakery" ? What are you talking about ? I don't have to trust anything here. I posted precise sources, relevant to the discussion you started.So you trust TV Fakery more than seismic data with specified margins for measurement accuracy?![]()
Excuse me ? "TV Fakery" ? What are you talking about ?
You could try contacting the Lamont Doherty Earth Observatory directly. Thier staff contact information is available on their website.
However in your case this would be a waste of time as the LDEO already officially stated in an interview with Popular Mechanics magazine that there were no bombs in the twin towers or WTC7 on 9/11.
you have been given direct answers to your questions... but you ignore them to embrace a delusion.
You also have stated your delusion that the twin towers (and wtc7) were designed to "collapse into their own footprint" incase of massive damage or a massive earthquake. Even though there is nothing in the plans to indicate that...
If LDEO says that there were no bombs, then they cannot be trusted if there really were huge explosions in the basements of the towers.
Found your problem for you.
But let's assume that the seismic data is correct, then the 17 second inconsistency for the second plane impact in the official 9/11 commission report has to be explained. So how do you explain that?
I read on Wikipedia: "The Commission interviewed over 1,200 people in 10 countries and reviewed over two and a half million pages of documents, including some closely guarded classified national security documents."
And they couldn't even get the correct times for important points in the 9/11 attack timeline?! Sorry, I don't buy that. But who knows, maybe that's true, I'm open to all theories. But then how to explain the 17 second different inconsistency in stated time for the second plane impact? Even a child watching CNN could do better than that!